Round 2....who we taking?

stugotz81

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to see Bryce Petty come in with our 2nd pick. We have to have another option at QB besides Fitz and Geno.

Can wait until round 3 for a QB. I'm all on board for BPA again. But OG and OLB would be nice to address.

Can wait until round 3 for a QB. I'm all on board for BPA again. But OG and OLB would be nice to address.

Id like to as well, especially for a OLB....but I really want Petty and I don't think he is there in the 3rd

I would prefer another skill player on offense.  Philip Dorsett maybe?  Someone who can stretch the field, return kicks, and catch WR screens too.

Before the Ridley signing, I would've said Duke Johnson but you can't carry 4 RBs can you?

Strong, Gregory, Jake Fisher, Benardarick McKinney, Owamagbe Odighizuwa or DGB. Would be happy with any of those 6.

Not Gregory. There is a reason he fell from the first round. It is called hustle. Hopefully Strong is there. Beckham will be great but he is a risk in NY. Love Fisher. Take him in a minute.

Strong, Gregory, Jake Fisher, Benardarick McKinney, Owamagbe Odighizuwa or DGB. Would be happy with any of those 6. 

well we're definitely guaranteed one of them. OO and strong sound like good options-- OO could be that OLB pass rusher we've all been waiting for. this seems like the sweet spot of the draft

Archived