*****The Official NFL DRAFT 2ND DAY THREAD*****

Ghost

Collins is so intriguing but I have no idea what's going to happen to him given the disturbing information. Gregory seems to have more problems than let on, but both would be insane value at 37. DGB another character issue guy who I'd love but I don't know if I get the sense Mac would take players like this. It just might come down to Strong,Smith and Harold, whoever is highest on their board, or available.

Collins is so intriguing but I have no idea what's going to happen to him given the disturbing information. Gregory seems to have more problems than let on, but both would be insane value at 37. DGB another character issue guy who I'd love but I don't know if I get the sense Mac would take players like this. It just might come down to Strong,Smith and Harold, whoever is highest on their board, or available.

the jets pick DGB in the 2nd, Gregory falls to the jets in the 3rd, and macags gets the call first that la'iel Collins has been cleared in the 4th

the jets pick DGB in the 2nd, Gregory falls to the jets in the 3rd, and macags gets the call first that la'iel Collins has been cleared in the 4th

Titans are reportedly interested in DGB. Let's hope he falls to us.

also eli harold seems a bit smallish to play OLB in bowles 3-4.

on the other hand i like smith. he could be a good compliment to decker and marshall. does anyone know if he returns punts and/or kickoffs?

and besides collins is there an OLineman on the board that is NFL ready who would be an upgrade on our line? or are they all going to sit/play backup?

Archived