trade mo for cooper

kmnj

raiders want mo , cooper on jets would be great and jets no matter how much other spin it dont need mo and our first round pick

just read jets want multpile ones for mo that wont happen just get cooper and be done with it

raiders want mo , cooper on jets would be great and jets no matter how much other spin it dont need mo and our first round pick

just read jets want multpile ones for mo that wont happen just get cooper and be done with it

Good.  Glad to see it is not a fire sale.  Why do you want to be done with it?  This is the fun part.  I'd rather have the multiple ones.

despite his high draft regard, no one knows yet how well cooper will perform in the nfl. on the other hand, wilkerson is a proven commodity.

I want the jets to work out a deal with Mo BUT if they decide to trade him a deal for Cooper would be Mo for the 4th pick in the draft which the Jets probably would have done.

Stupidest rumor I have seen yet, if the Raiders wanted a good DE they would have taken Williams last night especially seeing as he grew up a Raiders fan, they may have contacted the Jets to inquire about Wilkerson just to gauge value but they wont give up Amari Cooper to get Wilk and we probably wouldn't take a flat trade like that either way.

Rex's love for Mo, makes a Mo for Sammy Watkins (Harvin now a Bill) more likely with a pick or two thrown in for us..

If the Raiders wanted a DE, why didn't they take Williams?

one is a proven top 5 guy at his position the other never played a down in the league

if u asked me who I would rather want I would want MO

Because they gotta go to Mo's. Sometimes I wonder if there's stupid potion in the water supply. Of course, maybe the Raiders woke up this morning and realized they made a mistake. So there's that angle. :)

mo is a proven commodity Williams is not -half of first rounds bust-mo is proven

raiders called about mo this is a fact

Cooper has never play a down either.   Why didnt they trade for BMarsh?

bmarsh is a short term fix as he is no spring chicken +maybe they dont like his track record or his mental illness issues

How about Mo for Kaepernick?  Only suggesting so as QB is the most important position on the field so you have to pay a premium.  Also we probably have among the worst QB situations in football but the rest of our team should be very competitive.  Imagine Kaepernick throwing to what we've currently got plus a 2nd round WR (sounds like there are some good ones out there) and handing off to a 3rd round RB.  Then next year we rebuild the OL.

How about Mo for Kaepernick?  Only suggesting so as QB is the most important position on the field so you have to pay a premium.  Also we probably have among the worst QB situations in football but the rest of our team should be very competitive.  Imagine Kaepernick throwing to what we've currently got plus a 2nd round WR (sounds like there are some good ones out there) and handing off to a 3rd round RB.  Then next year we rebuild the OL.

somewhat interesting since 49ers a clusterf**k now, but the NFL got film on Kap and he became a JAG last year. He may be a better Geno, but not a true franchise QB

Archived