Casting Real Jets Fans for a Clothing Ad

miyazu

hi

do you guys know anyone for this??

Hi

I am a casting director for Urban NYC.
http://urbannyc.com

We are looking to cast REAL DEVOTED fans of the NY JETS  for an ad for a clothing company. 

We are looking for men and women between the ages of 15 - 40 years old in the NYC area. They should be in good physical shape. Men & Women must be able to fit into a Medium size Tshirt

We are shooting  in the NYC area during the week of May 14th.
The ads will be for print and online for 1 year.

Those that are selected will receive $500 for the shoot fee.

Please send photos and some background on why you became a fan, and what your game day rituals are, and decribe any shrines you may have for the team or team members.

Please send photos to:  cast@urbannyc.com

The deadline for submitting is Friday May 8th.

Thank you!
Miyazu

a print ad ?  why do you need real jets fans to tell you why they became a fan and what they do on gameday ?

don't you normally just cast a bunch of perfect looking people and tell them to smile ?

Good shape and medium shirt does not mix. You want midgets. I'm 6'3 235lbs of pure muscle and testosterone. The only part of me fitting into a medium shirt is my penis. Maybe check giant fans. They're slightly effeminate.

Good shape and medium shirt does not mix. You want midgets. I'm 6'3 235lbs of pure muscle and testosterone. The only part of me fitting into a medium shirt is my ball sack. Maybe check giant fans. They're slightly effeminate.

You made a mistake I fixed it for you. 

Is this one of those things where you are promised modeling jobs, shipped abroad and forced into sex slavery?

I'd sign up for that before modelling

You haven't seen Pulp Fiction, have you?

Beware of Zed.

I know the size is small for most guys - but that is the sample sizes they have for the shoot.  it sucks but thats what they gave me for this. we're looking for female fans too - so if you know any, please have them email cast@urbannyc.com

this is much appreciated!! i'm having a hard time (of course) finding guys that fit an M!

Archived