Braveheart Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this the real Vic ? or the mock Vic ?

Welcome back bud :)

What the **** did you just ******* say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Mafia, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on that weird wheel of time community, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in mafia warfare and I’m the top scum lord in the entire US You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying sh*t to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my network of mafia spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in mafia combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the JiF's gunshow and Crushers fuppa and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little sh*t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will sh*t all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ******* dead, kiddo.

What the **** did you just ******* say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Mafia, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on that weird wheel of time community, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in mafia warfare and I’m the top scum lord in the entire US You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying sh*t to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my network of mafia spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in mafia combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the JiF's gunshow and Crushers fuppa and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little sh*t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will sh*t all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ******* dead, kiddo.

Ahh so its not the Real Vic or the Fake Vic its the gay emo vic :P

I just got the weirdest boner.

It moved.....

to full erection. 

Screen shot for posterity

Official Day 1 Vote Count:

Pac (3) - AVM, Arsis, Lizzie

Wombat (1) - Leelou

CTM (1) - Smash

AVM (1) - JiF

Smash (1) - CTM

Not Voting (5) - Pac, Wombat, Lily, Verbal, JC

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

MOD NOTE:  Verbal and JC have both offered their spots to Vic.  JC's reason is inactivity during the day.  Verbal offered first, however, so if there are no objections and once I get final confirmation, we'll make that happen.   Vic, I assume you're in if so?

Also, can someone reach out to Wombat wherever that rodent is hiding these days?  Thanks.

Forgot to post this after the opening scene.  I have edited the OP to reflect it:

NOTE:  This is an open setup.  In addition to our Mod-Confirmed Innocent, the following are the full list of POSSIBLE roles that may appear in this game:

Cop

Tracker

Doc

Watcher

1x Vig

SK

Lyncher (Lyncher lynches their target game is over only lyncher wins)

Roleblocker

Role Cop

Godfather

1x Janitor

Goons

Vanilla Town

Official Day 1 Vote Count:

Pac (3) - AVM, Arsis, Lizzie

Wombat (2) - Leelou, Pac

Vic (1) - Lily

CTM (1) - Smash

AVM (1) - JiF

Smash (1) - CTM

Not Voting (3) - Wombat, Vic, JC

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. 

Today is a glorious day for Scotland, and indeed, the world.  It marks the day teh VicGod returned home.  And it was me and Nolder (but mostly me) whose game brought him back.  Rejoice!

Credit where it's due, 80 has done the vast majority of the work for this game thus far.

But I'd venture a guess that it was my PM that caught Vic's attention and brought him to check the mafia forum. 

Credit where it's due, 80 has done the vast majority of the work for this game thus far.

But I'd venture a guess that it was my PM that caught Vic's attention and brought him to check the mafia forum. 

You sent him that pic of you humping pikachu?

You sent him that pic of you humping pikachu?

Weirdly I think that might have been just the thing Vic needed.  Yes, Nolder deserves a lot of credit.

Official, final player list:

1.  AVM - William Wallace - Mod Confirmed Innocent (Town)

2.  Arsis

3.  Pac

4.  Smash

5.  Wombat

6.  Leelou

7.  JiF

8.  CTM

9.  Lily

10.  Vic (replacing Crusher/Verbal)

11.  Lizzie

12.  JC

Archived