I have paid my bet debt to Paradis...

Beerfish

Early in the draft process Paradis was ahead of the curve as far as the Todd Gurley love goes.  He insisted he would go in the 1st round, I disagreed due to his knee injury and the depth of the RB group. 

Thus we made a bet, $50 to the charity of the winners choice.  It was interesting because without talking about it before hand we had each selected the same charity, that being the SPCA.  Thus to go along with his bragging rights for being right I doubled the amount betted and made a $100 contribution to the Edmonton Humane Society/SPCA.

(Shakes fist.....you win this round.)

Early in the draft process Paradis was ahead of the curve as far as the Todd Gurley love goes.  He insisted he would go in the 1st round, I disagreed due to his knee injury and the depth of the RB group. 

Thus we made a bet, $50 to the charity of the winners choice.  It was interesting because without talking about it before hand we had each selected the same charity, that being the SPCA.  Thus to go along with his bragging rights for being right I doubled the amount betted and made a $100 contribution to the Edmonton Humane Society/SPCA.

Thanks man...  :beer_Orcish:     ....I'm an avid WSPA supporter, so this is very cool. 

We'll see if we can't find something next year to disagree over!

Just after I posted that I scrolled down and saw Jetblues post, still though good for you living up to your deal, Gurley would have likely slipped had he not gotten his knee rechecked literally days before the draft.

Early in the draft process Paradis was ahead of the curve as far as the Todd Gurley love goes. He insisted he would go in the 1st round, I disagreed due to his knee injury and the depth of the RB group.

Thus we made a bet, $50 to the charity of the winners choice. It was interesting because without talking about it before hand we had each selected the same charity, that being the SPCA. Thus to go along with his bragging rights for being right I doubled the amount betted and made a $100 contribution to the Edmonton Humane Society/SPCA.

Please post a pic of the cancelled check so we know you are not cheating.

Good for you, I am still waiting to hear from JetBlue who said if DGB fell to pick 37 he would wear his "boner pants" to work.

He made a post stating that he had done just that, but under another set of pants or soemthing like that.  Buit he did make a post.

Will anybody give me action on whether HessStation gave this dude the same PayPal confirmation number he gave me? Offering a real rich spot on this one.

confirmation number 2JE93142SD567643E

This Payment will appear on your credit card statement as "PayPal *CCLAS"

Confirmation Number: 9X533550MP6776125 Placed on May 14, 2015 Purpose Donation amount CCLAS Donation $50.00 USD   Total Amount: $50.00 USD

Not a penny more for you two...Seriously...with you two literal bastards!!! Was either bet even confirmed with a response?

It was PM'd for a reason, I wasn't looking for a response or a pat on the back and I certainly wasn't hiding anything. Honestly the bets were an obvious joke in the first place. I felt I completed any moral obligation with the $50 since I was obviously joking around. Here's another 50 for a good cause. Now GFYz. Die a thousand deaths. Middle finger. Leave me alone. Save the Animals...etc etc. 

This Payment will appear on your credit card statement as "PayPal *CCLAS"

Confirmation Number: 9X533550MP6776125 Placed on May 14, 2015 Purpose Donation amount CCLAS Donation $50.00 USD   Total Amount: $50.00 USD

Not a penny more for you two...Seriously...with you two literal bastards!!! Was either bet even confirmed with a response?

It was PM'd for a reason, I wasn't looking for a response or a pat on the back and I certainly wasn't hiding anything. Honestly the bets were an obvious joke in the first place. I felt I completed any moral obligation with the $50 since I was obviously joking around. Here's another 50 for a good cause. Now GFYz. Die a thousand deaths. Middle finger. Leave me alone. Save the Animals...etc etc. 

don't worry,hess, there aint nothing wrong wit being cheap and don't let anyone tell you different :winking0001:

btw, the Lakewood place you donated to is in Bristol(born and raised). happens to be the same neighborhood that aaron hernandez is from, for what its worth

We now know how much Hess values his screen name.  Just think, you could have saved $45 by being a VIP at the other place.

It was worth it for a couple reasons..

1. Good cause

2. Made my daughter happy

3. Hopefully it finally keeps Miss Lonelyhearts off my back, ma god. 

tumblr_mqf7c9bhqN1s9sl73o1_250.gif

What was the original bet?

There was no "bet" Tom. I was almost going to use you as reference about how many times I've said, "I'll bet you etc etc" over the years. It was all around where Benjamin was getting drafted last year. I posted, I bet you "sum of cash" he doesn't go in the first, to multiple posters. Miss Lonelyhearts is the most literal person on Earth and ylekram brought it up, joking around in this thread. I'm pretty sure neither confirmed an agreement to an actual bet ie, replying with a, "you're on" or "deal" etc.

But we saved some cute, little puppies lives this week and that's all that matters...lol.

There was no "bet" Tom. I was almost going to use you as reference about how many times I've said, "I'll bet you etc etc" over the years. It was all around where Benjamin was getting drafted last year. I posted, I bet you "sum of cash" he doesn't go in the first, to multiple posters. Miss Lonelyhearts is the most literal person on Earth and ylekram brought it up, joking around in this thread. I'm pretty sure neither confirmed an agreement to an actual bet ie, replying with a, "you're on" or "deal" etc.

But we saved some cute, little puppies lives this week and that's all that matters...lol.

You think T0m cares about puppies?  Those old spinsters only care about cats!

He's a lawyer. You don't get away with that sh*t with lawyers.

Archived