NFL POWER RANKINGS AFTER THE DRAFT

jeaniec

I refuse to "FEED" these sites that are looking for "hits"

Can you cut to the chase for us and just tell us where the Jets landed on this list?

I'll guess 21st.

Sure -  the Jets are at 18 with my team the Bills at 8.  

Miami at 11...

Bills best case scenario from this site is

"2009/2010 Jets rise again with a more explosive Offense."

Worst case: "2012 Jets come to play"

Yes and of course the Patriots at 1 

I never put  to much stock in these reporters.  What's important is what happens from September through January 

I don't either....but if they're gonna do it, they should at least take it seriously.

Yes and of course the Patriots at 1

Revis departure will certainly be felt in Foxboro.... Last SB for the Cheats.... unless Billy Boy finds a new way of stealing signals. Maybe Kraft launches 9 satellite in geosynchronous orbit around  Foxboro  and each one of the other teams stadiums they will be playing this year? Then Billy can watch teams install plays at practice AND video play calls during games!!

Really?  I think the Bills will be good for a couple years until Rex has to fill the roster with his own talent.  Just a guess.

Not saying they wont be good or haven't been good but just in the AFC they are in the 5-8 range of best teams IMO. So throwing in the NFC teams and I cant see them being 8th in overall power rankings.

AFC - (in no particular order) you have NE, Baltimore, Cincy, Denver, KC, SD, INDY. That's 7 teams right there and that's not counting an improved Jets squad or a 9 win Texans team last year. 

NFC  - Dallas, Seattle, Green Bay, Carolina, Detroit, Arizona

No QB and they are 8th?? 

Not saying they wont be good or haven't been good but just in the AFC they are in the 5-8 range of best teams IMO. So throwing in the NFC teams and I cant see them being 8th in overall power rankings.

AFC - (in no particular order) you have NE, Baltimore, Cincy, Denver, KC, SD, INDY. That's 7 teams right there and that's not counting an improved Jets squad or a 9 win Texans team last year. 

No QB and they are 8th?? 

Well that and the fact any type of power ranking are pretty much make believe at this point.  Yeah.

No QB and they are 8th?? 

Rex is worth a 5 team BOOST in the rankings!! W/O Rex they are 13th!

With loud mouth Rex gone , what seems to be a much better coaching staff and Front Office along with light years more talent on both offense and defense I can see us easily cracking the top ten with just decent QB play. If Fitz plays good mistake free football this team can go as far as they want and with a little luck while we Gel in the beginning of the year.

Rex is worth a 5 team BOOST in the rankings!! W/O Rex they are 13th!

Rex once again walked into a talented team situation. Like Crusher said wait till he has to fill spots on the roster and he will go to sh*t in a few years just like he did here

I don't either....but if they're gonna do it, they should at least take it seriously.

Makes me wonder if this is a matter of who you know( in the media) as opposed to rating a team based upon facts.

The Bills listed at #8 is the reason I don't need to click on such a poor ranking article.

The article is looking at the overall picture of who the teams acquired before and after the draft.  The Bills put on some heavy hitters (BEASTS)  this season.  Although I don't put much stock in these reports,  here is the very reason why the C- grade for the draft didn't matter to me.    We had pretty much everyone we needed before the draft (maybe needed 1 o 2 more positions from the draft TE and G).   

Really?  I think the Bills will be good for a couple years until Rex has to fill the roster with his own talent.  Just a guess.

The word is that Whaley, Scouts and Rex works as a team.  I like who the Bills have acquired this season.  Now,  it's time to wait and see how this all plays out on the field.  If it works,  let's hope that the Whaley, Rex and Scouts keep up the good work.  

The word is that Whaley, Scouts and Rex works as a team.  I like who the Bills have acquired this season.  Now,  it's time to wait and see how this all plays out on the field.  If it works,  let's hope that the Whaley, Rex and Scouts keep up the good work.  

Must be, a Power Ranking said so.

But wait, didn't you say we're 27th in a Power Ranking?

How to reconcile such differences!

Actually, the one I looked at this morning had the Jets at #27.

It was a Bleacher Report as well.

Go figure.

Archived