Who is your least favorite Jet of all time?

TuscanyTile2

We had the "who's your favorite Jet" question but I think from this franchise's perspective a "least favorite" is almost more interesting.  Michael Vick and the Sanchize are both in consideration for me.  I'd like to hear from others though as I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch of candidates.  Fwiw, I can't stand Woody Johnson.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Santonio Holmes.  He was talented, but he was a douche.  I don't mind guys that just flat out suck because they lack talent, because that's on management for bringing them in and playing them.  But I hate guys that clearly have talent, but decide to take it easy after getting their money.  All he seemed to run were slant routes, and he never seemed to fight for the ball.   I think there is this particular interception in the TEN game, for Geno's rookie year where he made a throw that is clearly a 50/50 pass.  I think he was trying to back shoulder it, and this dick pretty much just let the CB cut in front of him and pick it off easy.  Almost any other WR atleast manages to knock that thing down.  

Santonio Holmes.  He was talented, but he was a douche.  I don't mind guys that just flat out suck because they lack talent, because that's on management for bringing them in and playing them.  But I hate guys that clearly have talent, but decide to take it easy after getting their money.  All he seemed to run were slant routes, and he never seemed to fight for the ball.   I think there is this particular interception in the TEN game, for Geno's rookie year where he made a throw that is clearly a 50/50 pass.  I think he was trying to back shoulder it, and this dick pretty much just let the CB cut in front of him and pick it off easy.  Almost any other WR atleast manages to knock that thing down.  

+1

with the dog murderer a close second

Alex Van Dyke, and Keith Byars! Those 2 ****ers cost the Jets the Super Bowl back in 98 single handily.

Yep that's the guy.

If your talking about least liked by his team mates, it would probably be ole #99

Doug Brien

See he might be one of my favorite, he saved the Jets from getting absolutely embarrassed by the Pats in the AFCCG that year, could you imagine what that game would have been? I'd say something like 70-0, Noodle Arm, was broken even more than usual at the time, he might have had zero completions that traveled more than 7 yards if they played that game.

Mark Gastineau

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First game I ever watched in full as a kid was that Browns playoff game, I was to young (7) to understand how bad it was back then so he isn't my #1, but I can see why he should be everyone's #1 who was old enough to understand what those ramifications were, and the pain it caused fans.

still don't know why they decided to start him over Obrien a week before the season that year. I thought we had the team to make a run that season

O'Brien was clearly the better QB that season.  It was only because they invested a high 2nd round pick in Nagle that they wanted to see him on the field.  That team had a good group of receviers, but it was wasted with Nagle.

Vick. That POS should have never been a Jet, I almost skipped last season I was so pissed that they brought him in. And no, he did NOT pay his debt. Some things are unforgivable forever.

In second place would likely be Santonio "I played with Fat Ass Rex's kid" Holmes. Never has one player been more overrated off of one catch. Choosing the offense killer and quitter over Braylon was ludicrous.

Archived