La'el Collins signs with Cowboys

JumboJet

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pats because they win, Miami for the weather, Jets for a chance at a starting job in a year or two.

well meaning more of the teams that have shown interest so far in the AFC east the bills and dolphins.. The weather is also nice on the West Coast ;) 

How do we know you're not La'el just trying to get some advice from us on who to sign with?

Maybe I am La'el... trying to hint to the Jets I would like them to pursue me.. My ultimate goal is LT, but I would be happy to start for you at RT this year

Pats because they win, Miami for the weather, Jets for a chance at a starting job in a year or two.

Jets so he wouldn't have to go up against Williams, Wilk, and Richardson twice a year. Bills because maby he likes building snowmen?

Maybe I am La'el... trying to hint to the Jets I would like them to pursue me.. My ultimate goal is LT, but I would be happy to start for you at RT this year

If you are La'el here's my advice - don't murder your ex-girlfriend so close to the draft.

I really expected the reason to be Suh. Our line is good but, Suh is an animal.

Suh will be Mangold's responsibility. After handling Wilfork for the past decade, Suh will be a piece of cake.

I bet Suh slacks off now that he has that $50 mil guarantee!!

ESPN.com news services

The Dallas Cowboys have signed former LSU offensive tackle La'el Collins, a source confirmed to ESPN's Adam Schefter.

The deal was first reported by the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, which reported that Collins met with the Cowboys on Wednesday night in Dallas.

La'el Collins, a projected first-round pick, went undrafted last week amid an investigation into the death of his former girlfriend. AP Photo/Mark Humphrey

Collins previously met with Bills coach Rex Ryan and representatives of the Dolphins, including several former LSU teammates.

Collins went undrafted in this year's NFL draft after police sought him for questioning in connection to the shooting death of Collins' former girlfriend Brittney Mills n in Baton Rouge, La. Police have said Collins was not a suspect in the case. Collins met with police for more than an hour on Monday.

Why would you sign with the best OL in football for 3 years with the money.being the same anywhere?

Maybe he thinks it's a good situation to be in. Longevity, development could be a factor. No income tax in Texas either.

Archived