Poll: which head coach do you hate the most?

TuscanyTile2

Poll: which coach do you hate the most?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Which coach do you hate the most?

• Bill Belichick
    • Don Shula
    • Rich Kotite
    • Joe Walton
    • Rex Ryan

Kotite for me. I can appreciate Belichick's success, to some extent and most of the Jet's problems are self made and not because of the Pats. It's not like we are going 10-6 every year and losing out to a better team. The Pats could have been average these last 10 years and we would still be without a title. Kotite single handidly ruined the Jets for the time he was here. And to make matters worse, he didn't even try. 

Belichick is definitely the most evil, but I can still respect his game planning ability going back to the 1990 Giants.

But if we're talking WORST coach, that would be Rich Kotite.  The guy who cared more about finishing practice and making his tee time than fielding a competitive football team.

I could not hate Kotite.  I felt sorry for the guy.  He was a dope.  I find Rex childish and buffoonish.  I do not hate buffoons or children, but I find them tiresome.  Shula was arrogant.  He watered the field that time.  I could hate him.  I definitely hated Walton but I thought Walton had some kind of a personality disordrl.   No.  Belichick.  A devout cheater.  To me, Belichick is not  a tremendous competitor.  He is a win at any price competitor.  He looks for ways to shave the rules. He is amoral. He is undignified and vile.

Rex Ryan by far. Used to be Belichick, but Rex was worse in that he destroyed the Jets organization from the inside out. His off-the-field antics and buffoonish behavior single-handily turned the Jets into a circus. The Jets are still perceived as a circus to this day because of his antics. At this rate, it will take years for the Jets to be taken seriously in the court of public opinion.

Rex Ryan by far. Used to be Belichick, but Rex was worse in that he destroyed the Jets organization from the inside out. His off-the-field antics and buffoonish behavior single-handily turned the Jets into a circus. The Jets are still perceived as a circus to this day because of his antics. At this rate, it will take years for the Jets to be taken seriously in the court of public opinion.

That dastardly Rex... destroying our previously stellar reputation.

Beli is the answer. I put him over Shula because in Beli's case he quit on us, was a .500 coach, then put together a decade+ of historic dominance that'll put him in the greatest of all time conversations, all propped upon cheating.

If you love this game AND you love the Jets, not sure how the answer isn't Bill.

Beli is the answer. I put him over Shula because in Beli's case he quit on us, was a .500 coach, then put together a decade+ of historic dominance that'll put him in the greatest of all time conversations, all propped upon cheating.

As well as the luckiest draft pick of all-time, who also was just caught cheating.

Never happened.

I remember the day fondly. Suddenly, out of nowhere, you just started paraphrasing everything I'd been saying for years. It was great. I didn't have to work so hard anymore.

I remember the day fondly. Suddenly, out of nowhere, you just started paraphrasing everything I'd been saying for years. It was great. I didn't have to work so hard anymore.

I have no memory of you prior to August of 2014.

Thank you. My thoughts exactly. Hated, hated, hated the hire and even more now that he's in Buffalo. Although I can't wait to beat him twice a year.

Archived