Pats Fans to Sue NFL if Brady is Suspended

Mr Third Down

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is talk amongst Pats season ticket holders to sue the NFL if Brady is suspended. Their reason; They bought the tickets with the assumption that Brady would play. They say the tickets are not worth the price if he is not out there on the field. What a joke! Bunch of IDIOTS! So to that reasoning, I guess any fan from any team can get their money back if a player they like is suspended. NOT!

This shows you how loyal they are to the Patriots as a TEAM. You'll see. When the Patriots start losing regularly there fans will diminish. Can't Wait!

So if Brady tears his ACL in training camp, they all get their money back?

Pats fans are out of their fugging minds...

They have been banging their keyboards since this news came out, and half of them are actually trying to spin that Brady's punishment shouldn't be too bad because he is the face of the NFL, and Goodell should be careful before he decides any punishment against the team for fear of retribution of Kraft's contributions..

I thought Phin fans were dumb, some of these Massholes are a downright embarrassment.

Yea, maybe they should have bought a few billboards instead.

I too am surprised by the amazing level of stupidity among Pats fans.  It really is a very stupid collective.  And half of them or more are bandwagonners in the first place.  

The entire franchise is one huge scum bucket, from the hypocritical owner, to the cheating Head Coach, to the assshole pathological liar of a QB and the knuckle dragging face base.  

Just nuke 'em all and start over.

Just yesterday that Lance Armstrong documentary was on - going over all of the lying that went on throughout his career, the arrogance of doing anything not to caught, throwing anyone and everyone under the bus to protect himself.  Having friends, family close associates and an irrational fan base lie for him...

This isn't that bad - YET - but it sure feels a lot like that situation.  Brady is clearly an immoral man whose lying and cheating ways have caught up with him, but like Armstrong, he won't act like a man, accept he's been caught, apologize and move on.   He'll continue to do whatever it takes to protect himself no matter who he takes down with him.

Pats fans are the worse. Remember the Pats in the 1980s and early 90s? Before Parcells saved the team the Pats were the biggest joke. No fan support whatsoever. I lived in Boston back then and almost everyone was either a Giants or Cowboys fan. You could literally go to Foxboro on gameday and buy tickets from the box office and get great seats. The stadium was empty.

Fast forward to the day Brady retires and you will see this happen all over again. Pats "fans" wont support the team once the losing begins.

Pats fans are the worse. Remember the Pats in the 1980s and early 90s? Before Parcells saved the team the Pats were the biggest joke. No fan support whatsoever. I lived in Boston back then and almost everyone was either a Giants or Cowboys fan. You could literally go to Foxboro on gameday and buy tickets from the box office and get great seats. The stadium was empty.

Fast forward to the day Brady retires and you will see this happen all over again. Pats "fans" wont support the team once the losing begins.

Biggest fair-weather fanbase in the NFL.  I thought the 80's Niner or 90's Cowboy fans were bad at least they existed before the championships. 

isn't Tyrion the imp? Tywin is dead on a sh*tter

Tyrion, not Tywin, is the "diminutive hero." But I am with you... Tyrion Lannister is one of my all-time favorite characters.

Tywin is the Tom Brady like arrogant douche that got speared by a crossbow while on the chamber pot.

I'm ashamed, but that's what he gets for taking so much damned time between writing the books. 

So if Brady tears his ACL in training camp, they all get their money back?

That's what it seems like!  They also want Kraft to implement all his lawyers resources, if "Tommy Boy" gets suspended, to exonerate him.

Tom Brady = Cersei

If you don't see that, then you should go back to the beginning and re-read/watch all of it.

Thinking Bellcheat/Brady/Kraft are the Boltons. Who can we side with today to screw over people we did business with in the past, be it Leon Hess, some poor bastard living in mom's basement working the equipment stall at Foxboro, and now very soon the lucky sperm club commissioner, Robert Goodell.  

Kraft banging cocktail waitresses 2 at a time while his beloved Myra wastes away? All freaking class.

This would be the best possible thing to happen here.  I couldn't think of a better thing to happen.  The Pats, Brady, Kraft et all will admit nothing and bitch and perhaps appeal but they will accept the judgement and try and let it fade away.

The total dumbass fans if they bring this to court do what everyone wants.  The nfl would have to have a defense and that means actual testimonny under oath for the ball boys, brady, perhaps belly.  Plus supeaonas of the cell phones and such.  The LAST thing in the world a pat fan with a brain cell should want is for this to go anyhwere near the courts.

This would be the best possible thing to happen here.  I couldn't think of a better thing to happen.  The Pats, Brady, Kraft et all will admit nothing and bitch and perhaps appeal but they will accept the judgement and try and let it fade away.

The total dumbass fans if they bring this to court do what everyone wants.  The nfl would have to have a defense and that means actual testimonny under oath for the ball boys, brady, perhaps belly.  Plus supeaonas of the cell phones and such.  The LAST thing in the world a pat fan with a brain cell should want is for this to go anyhwere near the courts.

yup.  that won't stop the internet lawyers from telling us how the pats* would have won in court, lol

Here are some of their reactions in quotations below and a link to the thread

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/brady-will-be-suspended-by-roger-goodell-for-role-in-deflategate-announcement-expected-next-week.1119723/

"yeah......I think it is going to be very interesting if this bears out.........brady can inflict near unlimited damage with an appeal

I think goodell doesn't know what to do"

" The nfl is foolish if they think they can win this.

Brady has the union behind him and 0 evidence of any cheating.

So it'll be interesting to see them try and win a actual battle in court vs brady.

Assuming it goes that far. I think brady will take 1 game. Anything more and he's going balls out"

" There actually was a case about 2000 years ago that has a lot of parallels to Framegate (though of much greater significance)

- Upstart player who achieved unexpected success

- Jealous competitors who brought trumped up charges against him to the authorities

- Sham trial that roused the mob mentality of the masses

- Only the followers of the accused tried to defend him

- Over the top punishment given to please the mob

And with punishment being given out by Vincent, I expect Goodell to claim he "washes his hand" regarding the outcome"

Yup, he just compared Brady to Jesus being crucified lmfao

" If that happens, I won't be listening to sh*t, because I won't be watching or supporting the Patriots or the NFL in any way."

" Wouldn't be shocked to see Brady retire and sever all ties with the NFL if they suspend him. He doesn't deserve to be subjected to this bullsh*t, so honestly I wouldn't blame him."

" I wish Aaron Hernandez had put 5 bullets in Goodell, the guy is a vindictive and malicious ******* who is the worst commissioner to ever represent a major sports league."

" Or, maybe R. Stokie Goodell will suddenly perish this weekend from allergic reaction to a bee sting. Paul Tagliabue steps back in on a temporary basis, says "Eff this nonsense," and exonerates Brady completely."

" I hate the NFL. Every team except the Patriots. Every NFL front office person. Everything and everyone about it. I have NO DOUBT that once Brady/BB are gone, then I am too. ANd I hope the whole sport sinks like the Titanic under the concussion issue and the NFL ends up sued into bankruptcy and beyond."

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

" There actually was a case about 2000 years ago that has a lot of parallels to Framegate (though of much greater significance)

- Upstart player who achieved unexpected success

- Jealous competitors who brought trumped up charges against him to the authorities

- Sham trial that roused the mob mentality of the masses

- Only the followers of the accused tried to defend him

- Over the top punishment given to please the mob

And with punishment being given out by Vincent, I expect Goodell to claim he "washes his hand" regarding the outcome

Jesus Christ, that's funny.

Thinking Bellcheat/Brady/Kraft are the Boltons. Who can we side with today to screw over people we did business with in the past, be it Leon Hess, some poor bastard living in mom's basement working the equipment stall at Foxboro, and now very soon the lucky sperm club commissioner, Robert Goodell.  

Kraft banging cocktail waitresses 2 at a time while his beloved Myra wastes away? All freaking class.

No, Brady is Cersei. Trust me.

He'd **** his brother in a heartbeat. He is a bitter, angry **** that likes to kick people while they are down (running up scores), cries to her Daddy (Tywin/Bill) to get her way, hates her midget brother (Welker), and most importantly cheats (schemes and plots) to keep everyone around her down... Oh, and thinks that the entire realm owes him everything.

He's ******* Cersei x a billion.

Here are some of their reactions in quotations below and a link to the thread

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/brady-will-be-suspended-by-roger-goodell-for-role-in-deflategate-announcement-expected-next-week.1119723/

"yeah......I think it is going to be very interesting if this bears out.........brady can inflict near unlimited damage with an appeal

Brady has the union behind him and 0 evidence of any cheating.

So it'll be interesting to see them try and win a actual battle in court vs brady.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

that's why I'm posting so muych stuff from the report.  there is a LOT of evidence.  If they want to go to court, there will be a lot MORE evidence. 

these idiots will be crying themselves to sleep next week

Wow these guy as are total idiots. The truth is there to see, and they are still in total denial.

The reaction to Brady by none Pat fans for the rest of his career is going to be interesting.

No way he's going first ballot HOF. The guy and the Pats are forever tarnished. I don't see the zerbras giving them that leeway in games they once did.

The key is the fumble stats now they will be playing with a tight ball every game.

Wow these guy as are total idiots. The truth is there to see, and they are still in total denial.

The reaction to Brady by none Pat fans for the rest of his career is going to be interesting.

No way he's going first ballot HOF. The guy and the Pats are forever tarnished. I don't see the zerbras giving them that leeway in games they once did.

The key is the fumble stats now they will be playing with a tight ball every game.

They'll no longer be unbeatable at home either like they have been the last 13 years or so.  It would be sweet if the NFL has some sort of probation thing for the Pats where their game-related activities are monitored for a certain period.

Archived