What if... crazy thought

Dunnie

Deflategate and the release of all their players this offseason is a move to get Connor Cook next year. He is from Michigan after all.

Similar to the suck for luck campaign.

Why would the Pats be that stupid?

They already have the 2nd best QB in the AFCE.

Deflategate and the release of all their players this offseason is a move to get Connor Cook next year. He is from Michigan after all.

except Cook ain't Luck.  And it ain't close.

Wouldn't surprise me, I still think Indy threw their season intentionally to get Luck. I could definitely see the **Patriots** doing something like this seeing as Brady**** is getting older.

Wouldn't surprise me, I still think Indy threw their season intentionally to get Luck. I could definitely see the **Patriots** doing something like this seeing as Brady**** is getting older.

The colts threw their season when it became obvious they weren't winning more than 4 games with Painter or 45 yr old Collins at qb. Can't blame them it was the smart move like the Spurs tanking for Tim Duncan in 1997 or what the Knicks are doing now.

The colts threw their season when it became obvious they weren't winning more than 4 games with Painter or 45 yr old Collins at qb. Can't blame them it was the smart move like the Spurs tanking for Tim Duncan in 1997 or what the Knicks are doing now.

The Knicks have been doing that for the last 20 years

The pats are still making the playoffs next year. Even if they go 0-4 they can still go 9-3 when Brady comes back and get a wildcard.

I think they will be in last place in the division, they need help at CB right now even more than they need Brady plus Brady has to play 5/6 of the division games that will be rough.

Cook is from Michigan State

Brady was from Michigan

/thread.

• 2 months later...

Archived