Tom Brady Suspended 4 games, Pats forfeit 2016 1st rounder and 2017 4th rounder

AVM

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One or two big plays at a critical time can break a close game open.

You're right.   I am sure Jets fans are wondering if they would have won their last 2 games (really close) against the Patriots.  

You're right.   I am sure Jets fans are wondering if they would have won their last 2 games (really close) against the Patriots.  

No.  I think the next two games with the Patriots are more interesting to us.  At least it will be a level playing field.

No.  I think the next two games with the Patriots are more interesting to us.  At least it will be a level playing field.

Good point.  And,  I think the Jets know how to beat the Patriots.  

The two guys on the Sirius NFL morning show were so passionately defending Brady on Russo's show I became nauseous. 

Anything short of a video tape of Brady himself deflating the balls isn't good enough evidence.

Jim Miller fool yesterday made me turn it off...all over Brady's sack.

I'm really getting a kick out of the Brady/Pats lovers that were depressed and resigned to Brady's fate when they read the report...only to completely shift gears because Brady keeps telling people he's innocent behind closed doors.  'Cause, you know...Brady would never, ever, ever lie.  If caught, he'd just completely own up to it.

L.  O.  L.

The Patriots are claiming the term "Deflator" was used to reference Jim McNally losing weight, not deflate footballs.

You've got to wonder how dumb they think everyone else is.  If they actually bring this up in a court of law or in front of an arbitrator, I hope the presiding official laughs them out of the room.

Kraft is an investor in "impartial" science expert Mackinnon's company.  

http://www.bostonglobe.com/business/2014/10/22/flex-pharma-developing-treatments-for-muscle-cramps-elite-athletes-and-disrupted-sleepers/pRDgW2KIwog6f2n4YX2OpO/story.html

You can't make this stuff up.  Full fledged circus at this point. 

wait - he's an investor in the company he's using to contradict the wells report?

Kraft is an investor in "impartial" science expert Mackinnon's company.  

http://www.bostonglobe.com/business/2014/10/22/flex-pharma-developing-treatments-for-muscle-cramps-elite-athletes-and-disrupted-sleepers/pRDgW2KIwog6f2n4YX2OpO/story.html

You can't make this stuff up.  Full fledged circus at this point. 

Just saw this over on Pro Football Talk as well.

This is getting beyond hilarious now.  How Kraft* and the Pats* have the nerve to do what they do is astounding.  

I doubt he can but the best thing would be is if in the appeal to Goddell, he could decide that the punishment was too lenient and make it harsher. That would be the most epic sportscast day ever.

That would be great.  Brady deserves at least a season off.  And at his age, that would probably be the end of the line.

Usually I like them both ... But they certainly have been licking Kraft's & Brady's taints through this whole process

Yes it is completely unlistenable. They made a bad choice pairing Miller with Kirwan. Tim and Pat were great, but Miller is just an idiot. He rarely makes a point I agree with.

And their stance on this is ridiculous. People don't understand that it is one thing if Brady in an isolated game deflated a ball by himself, and completely another when the cheating is organized, institutionalized and pervasive. Look at their performance stats, and in light of deflategate you can see the correlation. Deflated footballs do not just benefit Brady but the entire team. Rodgers would learn to throw a 9.5 ball  as well if it was allowed. But they operate in the 1psi range alloted.

To use a baseball analogy: What Brady and the Patriots did is not a parallel to a Gaylord Perry spitter or a pitcher scuffing the ball it is equivalent to a baseball team providing special juiced balls to the umpire at their home stadium when they are at bat.

To use a baseball analogy: What Brady and the Patriots did is not a parallel to a Gaylord Perry spitter or a pitcher scuffing the ball it is equivalent to a baseball team providing special juiced balls to the umpire at their home stadium when they are at bat.

and then getting caught red handed, lying about it for months, then when punished, accusing MLB of a sting conspiracy

its just ******* bizarre

It's just the picture of the guy saying:  "Just 4 games." 

Jeanie-you mean you didn't realize that the guy in the picture saying "Just 4 games" was Pete Rose, who received a lifetime suspension from major league baseball?

Archived