Tom Brady Suspended 4 games, Pats forfeit 2016 1st rounder and 2017 4th rounder

AVM

I blind squirreled this about Belichick in this situation.  The reason Belichick wasn't suspended like Payton was because Belichick hurled Brady under the bus.  Remember the press conference when Belichick all but pointed the finger at Brady, now there is this report, leaked by the Pats, that Belichick never believed Brady's story:

“[Coach Bill] Belichick never believed [brady’s] story, from what I was told,” Borges said. “Because they all know. Why do you think all those retired quarterbacks, the Troy Aikmans of the world — Troy Aikman is about as nice a guy as I’ve ever met in football — nobody’s backed [brady]. Nobody, not a single guy. Why do you think that is? Because they hate Brady? No. Because they’re not stupid. They know nothing’s done with those balls that the quarterback doesn’t want done.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/22/report-belichick-never-believed-brady-on-deflation-issue/

Belichick obviously ratted out Brady to Vincent and Goodell during the Wells investigation.

Then why would he go out of his way to try and give a science lesson pretty insulting everybody's intelligence?

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then why would he go out of his way to try and give a science lesson pretty insulting everybody's intelligence?

Maybe after he realized nobody but Patriot fans were believing it after the real scientists weighed in, he turned course.

Maybe after he realized nobody but Patriot fans were believing it after the real scientists weighed in, he turned course.

Not buying it.  It that little science lesson plan he did to insult us all, the narsists could not help to give himself a slap on the back while explaining how HE himself altered footballs in "practice" to get some desired effects.  It only goes to show how he knew that changing ball could have an impact in play.  He may have not directly altered footballs but he knew about it and let Brady do the dirty work.

Not buying it.  It that little science lesson plan he did to insult us all, the narsists could not help to give himself a slap on the back while explaining how HE himself altered footballs in "practice" to get some desired effects.  It only goes to show how he knew that changing ball could have an impact in play.  He may have not directly altered footballs but he knew about it and let Brady do the dirty work.

Oh, I'm not saying Belichick didn't know, I'm saying the proof is there that Belichick ratted out Brady.  It's the NFL equivalent of turning state's evidence.

Brady intentionally had the ball's doctored and Belichick knew it, but he turned on Brady during the investigation and saved himself from punishment.

The ultimate point of what I quoted above is not to believe that Belichick did not believe Brady's story.  It is that Belichick would actually put that story out there, which is further evidence of Belichick throwing Brady under the bus.

Oh, I'm not saying Belichick didn't know, I'm saying the proof is there that Belichick ratted out Brady.  It's the NFL equivalent of turning state's evidence.

Brady intentionally had the ball's doctored and Belichick knew it, but he turned on Brady during the investigation and saved himself from punishment.

The ultimate point of what I quoted above is not to believe that Belichick did not believe Brady's story.  It is that Belichick would actually put that story out there, which is further evidence of Belichick throwing Brady under the bus.

No bout a doubt it!

Appeal of Tom Brady's suspension to be held June 23

4m -

The appeal hearing for Tom Brady's four-game suspension will be held June 23, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

If necessary, the hearing would continue on June 25, the source said.

Brady was suspended for the first four games of the 2015 season for his role in the use of underinflated footballs in the AFC Championship Game.

The New England Patriots also were fined $1 million and stripped of two picks -- a first-rounder in the 2016 draft and a fourth-rounder in the 2017 draft.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12977074/tom-brady-appeal-four-game-suspension-held-june-23

Appeal of Tom Brady's suspension to be held June 23

4m -

The appeal hearing for Tom Brady's four-game suspension will be held June 23, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

If necessary, the hearing would continue on June 25, the source said.

Brady was suspended for the first four games of the 2015 season for his role in the use of underinflated footballs in the AFC Championship Game.

The New England Patriots also were fined $1 million and stripped of two picks -- a first-rounder in the 2016 draft and a fourth-rounder in the 2017 draft.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12977074/tom-brady-appeal-four-game-suspension-held-june-23

Wait a minute!! Doesn't this deserve it's own thread??? Ha!

You're a better man than me Larz! I thought I'd check this thread before posting it in a fresh new thread...

I feel petty and insignificant right now. :1cry:

Wait a minute!! Doesn't this deserve it's own thread??? Ha!

You're a better man than me Larz! I thought I'd check this thread before posting it in a fresh new thread...

I feel petty and insignificant right now. :1cry:

That weazle and his weazle team delayed to come up with some more BS which I bet will be enough so he comes out with a win in this sh*t.  My prediction no suspension.

Archived