Tom Brady Suspended 4 games, Pats forfeit 2016 1st rounder and 2017 4th rounder

AVM

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McNally and Jastremski should sue Brady and say they were forced to do this or lose their jobs, their career in pro football are over.

I am sure they signed nda's back when hired. I wonder if them being forced to do something that ended up in them losing their jobs could be grounds to break the nda.

I never get guys wanting to ban other posters.  Just give it back to TX as much as he does to us.  By banning him, you eliminate our ability to bust his balls for Brady's punishment.

it is odd, shoulda kept him around to drive him crazy

I am sure they signed nda's back when hired. I wonder if them being forced to do something that ended up in them losing their jobs could be grounds to break the nda.

That would be grand.  One of the comes out with a "Tell all" book.  "The Cheatriots and me."    hahaha

Right?  We wait years for opportunities like this.  lol  Guaranteed TX was kicking dogs after Goddell's verdict.

Yep. Don't get it, and will never understand the complaining to mods when you can just ignore him.... internets are serious business i guess

The fine (largest fine against a team in league history) and draft picks are just, imo. But he should've gotten at LEAST 8 games. Cheated his way into the Super Bowl, repeat offender, if that doesn't warrant you getting at least half the season suspended I'm not sure what does. 

BTW, Pats sweep the Jets like they always do.

Let me explain this to you like the woman youre acting like..

Sweetheart, out of last 21 times the laundry was done...I did it 6 times...that clearly throws your argument that i never help with the laundry out the window...lets not over exaggerate to make your point babe, ok?

The picks are so random, but I'll allow it. I bet he won't serve the whole suspension.

One of the weeks is a bye week too, and he comes back for the colts game.

4 games not weeks.

He will miss 4 games.

Let me explain this to you like the woman youre acting like..

Sweetheart, out of last 21 times the laundry was done...I did it 6 times...that clearly throws your argument that i never help with the laundry out the window...lets not over exaggerate to make your point babe, ok?

He can't hear you.

Sorry, but after the punishment the Saints received, this is a slap in the face suspension. It is a joke what this team is constantly allowed to get away with.

The Saints should filing some sort of protest.

He can't hear you.

Grrrrr...ive been pondering over the ways to give him a swift kick upside his ass without getting suspended myself.

I didnt learn of his grounding until i kept reading.

Color me disappointed.

Archived