Phone-Gate. Who was Brady protecting? hmmmmmmmmm

SouthernJet

Think about it. NFL had said they wanted phone for only deflate incident. His lawyer and NFL lawyer picking only those texts. So even though above funny, he knew legally nothing could happen with non deflategate texts.

Brady knew the 2 Pats assistants turned phones over. So he knew he was 100% toast since they had his texts responses/sends on their phones. 

So he knows NFL punishes more severe when you dont cooperate. Since he knew they had assistants texts implicating him, yet he still didnt cooperate.

Who was he protecting? Other [players on team? Maybe some assistant coaches? Maybe a Head Coach?

I was thinking along these same lines.  Another woman

Could be but I doubt it.  Either it's just the fact that the Patriots as a whole feel like the NFL is their bitch and are not subject to the rules.  Just arrogant Brady being arrogant.  Or it's possible it implicated Bellicheat and or some other players.  They made it very clear that any private info from the phone would be safeguarded and not made public.  Pretty sure Bellicheat had his imput on this.  Guy is best known for being a control freak.  He would be my best bet.

Probably himself and Edelman... Naked sauna pics in compromising positions tend to be embarassing. 

Seriously, probably Belicheat. Funny how the guy who many claim is the most detail oriented coach ever had no idea how game balls were prepped.

NFL had said they wanted phone for only deflate incident. His lawyer and NFL lawyer picking only those texts. So even though above funny, he knew legally nothing could happen with non deflategate texts.

So he was 100% hiding something related to DeflateGate

Could be but I doubt it.  Either it's just the fact that the Patriots as a whole feel like the NFL is their bitch and are not subject to the rules.  Just arrogant Brady being arrogant.  Or it's possible it implicated Bellicheat and or some other players.  They made it very clear that any private info from the phone would be safeguarded and not made public.  Pretty sure Bellicheat had his imput on this.  Guy is best known for being a control freak.  He would be my best bet.

I totally agree that the Patriots think rules don't apply to them.  I also think it's a gamefor TB and BB  to try and get away with bending the rules.   They are a good enough to win championships, SB without cheating so I think there has to be an ulterior motive to do this.

Men laying their trick-money down. Twenty dollars to pay the rent? Maybe not. Maybe instead I'll spend it on the whore.

Whores running around, doing their little behind-shake for the men folk...

For Christ's sake. Once during the war I visited a prostitute, and my life has been a living hell ever since.

NFL had said they wanted phone for only deflate incident. His lawyer and NFL lawyer picking only those texts. So even though above funny, he knew legally nothing could happen with non deflategate texts.

The investigator could have redacted the metadata on his phone to protect Brady's privacy. They do it all the time. This investigation is such a hoax and so is the joke punishment

He was protecting himself.

Almost assuredly, Brady, Belli and the Pats* were (and are) cheating in more ways than Deflategate or Spygate.

I wouldn't put it past the Pats to still be recording their opposition in breach of rules, tbqh.

Brady was protecting himself (first) and the Pats* (second) from further evidence of cheating.

Once you go down the path of "I didn't do it" there is really no turning back.   There will never be an apology, he'll take his suspension, and never admit to any culpability - regardless of how obvious the cheatery is. 

The NFL should have immediately suspended Brady indefinitely until he turned over the phone.  If there was nothing incriminating on the phone he could be reinstated with no punishment.  

Even though caught red-handed Brady is going with the Shagy "It wasn't me" defense.  

I totally agree that the Patriots think rules don't apply to them. I also think it's a gamefor TB and BB to try and get away with bending the rules. They are a good enough to win championships, SB without cheating so I think there has to be an ulterior motive to do this.

They haven't won one without cheating

Phone showed evidence of all the other scams and cheats Brady and Pats have going. They been caught twice that means there are probably dozens or hundreds of cheats we don't know about. All these little cheats add up to a huge advantage. Which is only one reason why the "deflating the footballs didn't impact the outcome" is not a defense

I totally agree that the Patriots think rules don't apply to them.  I also think it's a gamefor TB and BB  to try and get away with bending the rules.   They are a good enough to win championships, SB without cheating so I think there has to be an ulterior motive to do this.

LOL, so they just cheat for fun? If you are good enough to win without cheating, you don't cheat. 

They haven't won a SB without cheating. 

LOL, so they just cheat for fun? If you are good enough to win without cheating, you don't cheat. 

Thats right. with deflated balls all these years think of all the non fumbles, aka turnovers that could have changed momentum of games etc. Pats maybe dont win division, miss playoffs, dont get home field etc... The '8 years in row of having least # of fumbles is most telling stat of this whole thing' game altering having would be turnovers not happen.

You may be right about the SB but I think they would have won the infamous game against the Colts without cheating.    I have to be honest,  I am beginning to wonder if cheating is an illness with this team.  Just like gamblers get a rush from winning,  Brady (and/or BB) might get a rush from  cheating.      It may sound somewhat foolish but I can't overlook the possibility.   BB seems to pride himself in trickery.

Archived