Phone-Gate. Who was Brady protecting? hmmmmmmmmm

SouthernJet

Men laying their trick-money down. Twenty dollars to pay the rent? Maybe not. Maybe instead I'll spend it on the whore.

Whores running around, doing their little behind-shake for the men folk...

For Christ's sake. Once during the war I visited a prostitute, and my life has been a living hell ever since.

I kinda like her idea.

Now that the punishment has been given.  I think that is clear who Brady is protecting....

Himself!!!

All Brady had to do was text his agent and say something to the effect of "What do I do Now???!!".. "Should I confess and take the punishment or wait".

Would those texts prove his guilt? Not necessarily....

Even if Brady WAS INNOCENT he might have texted those two lines. 

WHY????

Easy, innocent people may confess to things they didn't do for a host of reasons such as they don't want their names tarnished by a long and lengthy investigation or they may be trying to protect others whom they may suspect are guilty but they don't know for sure.

For example:

Let's assume Brady didn't request the balls be deflated..  I know.. I know but let assume Brady didn't request the deflation..

Then Brady would naturally assume that someone ordered it, right?  And I think that it would be fair for Brady to naturally assume that his HC, the control freak, BB asked that it be done.  Brady might take the blow for his HC and that might be why he kept quiet. 

But the real point is even text --  innocent text --  taken out of context can be construed in a sinister manner when viewed after the fact by investigatory third parties. eyes.

even though he was assured that only deflategate texts would be examined, he knew if the "sweet nothing" texts to Tex  were discovered, they would be leaked.   

I agree.  No matter how professional the investigators might be in not paying attention to anything but Deflategate, if the stuff on the phone is embarrassing enough you still don't want someone to see it.

I agree.  No matter how professional the investigators might be in not paying attention to anything but Deflategate, if the stuff on the phone is embarrassing enough you still don't want someone to see it.

That's a wrong notion that the Wells investigation wanted possession of the phone.  Look at the report below:

Excerpt:

"At the same time, he refused to permit us to review electronic data from his telephone or other instruments. Most of the key evidence in this case, as in most cases, come from people's cell phones. I want to be crystal clear -- I told Mr. Brady and his agents I was willing to not take possession of the phone. I said 'I don't want to see any private information. You keep the phone. You the agent, Mr. Yee, you can look at the phone. You give me documents that are responsive to this investigation and I will take your word that you have given me what's responsive.' And they still refused."

Link:

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/12873329/ted-wells-strongly-defends-deflategate-investigation-amid-ridiculous-allegations

That's a wrong notion that the Wells investigation wanted possession of the phone.  Look at the report below:

Excerpt:

"At the same time, he refused to permit us to review electronic data from his telephone or other instruments. Most of the key evidence in this case, as in most cases, come from people's cell phones. I want to be crystal clear -- I told Mr. Brady and his agents I was willing to not take possession of the phone. I said 'I don't want to see any private information. You keep the phone. You the agent, Mr. Yee, you can look at the phone. You give me documents that are responsive to this investigation and I will take your word that you have given me what's responsive.' And they still refused."

Link:

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/12873329/ted-wells-strongly-defends-deflategate-investigation-amid-ridiculous-allegations

Thank you!!

Why do people keep making up false facts to make Brady not be the CHEATER HE IS!!!!!

Excerpt:

Link:

Seriously though..this is insane.  Here you  have Wells basically offering Brady and Yee a free pass. 

Wells: "Hey man, just give me some copies of a few meaningless text messages and I'll take you at your word that there's nothing else to see".

Yee: NO!

Could Wells have made it any easier for this thing to go Brady's way?  And they still gave him a hard time?

Doesn't anyone here know one of these hacker kids?  Surely if China can get Obama's phone calls and texts, we can get Brady's.

Exactly this. Anyone know any bored kids in Belarus? 

If they can get naked pics of J-Law and others, surely some motivated kids could hack his phone. 

Archived