Jets fans pay for 12 ‘#TomShady’ billboards as Patriots QB Tom Brady suspended four games

32EBoozer

Why do some Jet fans take themselves so seriously?

Who cares who paid for the billboards?

It's funny!

All those times Brady pointed his cheating fingers at Jet fans & the Jets bench after spiking the ball.

Tom Brady is a f*ckhead, has always been. From his "I hate the Jets" to his "17 points huh?, that's funny, we'll see"

He's the NFLs Christian Leatner.

Do you know what I hate most about Brady?

That he's so f*cking smug playing in an era of football where your not allowed to touch the damn QB.

If he pulled the smarmy sh*t he pulls 30 years ago someone would have taken his head off.

He literally cries for a flag on EVERY SINGLE INCOMPLETION!

He cries for a flag EVERY TIME HES SACKED!

Now every single Superbowl him & his team have played in has a HUGE asterisk next to it.

The rest of the country despises that flying Elvis logo.

Instantly means cheating scumbags.

Feel Better???

Nothing like an "I hate that M0!%FU(ker Brady" vent session to clear a guys head.

Congrats man! Let the healing begin!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feel Better???

Nothing like an "I hate that M0!%FU(ker Brady" vent session to clear a guys head.

Congrats man! Let the healing begin!

I do feel better,lol.

I'll tell you this. I won't be surprised if Garrapolo doesn't make it through the Buffalo game. The NFL referees as a whole have been protecting Brady like fine china.

Garrapalo won't get that same protection & Rex will be out for blood in that game. If the Bills get a quick lead in that game ,Rex, finally facing someone other than Brady while Belichick wants to KILL THEM!

Do any of you think Rex doesn't remember fans yelling "Belichick owns you!", or Belichick while miked saying "Jets defense can suck my d*ck!", or how Rex was always undone by his own QBs turnovers.

The Patriots offensive line better strap it on for this game. Rex has a nasty group up there in Buffalo, and even though I can't stand Rex he'll have that team jumping out of their skin to get a shot at the Patriots without Tom Brady.

He'll tell them "if not now when?"

That's ******* pathetic

Agreed. This is exactly the same type of thing that everyone said they Hated about Rex. Then we applaud this useless stunt.  I think this is about as humorless as anything I've seen and makes us look like a bunch of punks. I thought we wanted the circus act to leave town.  Guess not.

And I'm one that thinks the Pats got off lightly.

I wonder how the Referees feel about the Patriots deception?

They wait until after the balls are checked and given the OK and then the Pats run into a bathroom and within 100 seconds take air out of their footballs only....

Shady things going on in NE. Maybe the Ref love affair ending coincides with the Commissioners love affair ending.

Because Jet fans don't expect to win anything so they need to get enjoyment out of the failure of their opponents instead of waiting for for the Jets to actually win something.

How can you possibly draw that conclusion from a billboard? What if the Jet fans who funded the billboards are in fact confident about the Jets this year, and are simply poking fun at a rival?

At the very least it had a sizeable impact on Woody's decision-making. He is very conscious of public perception and so I have no doubts that FireJohnIdzik played a role in his decision to fire Idzik.

No it didn't, stop.

Idzik got fired for doing a horrible job, infighting with the coach, alienating everyone else, missing on an overwhelming majority of picks and signings. He was a bad hire and Woddy corrected it, quickly.

The billboards were just something for the dimwits in our fanbase to fap about.

At the very least it had a sizeable impact on Woody's decision-making. He is very conscious of public perception and so I have no doubts that FireJohnIdzik played a role in his decision to fire Idzik.

Sorry but it had zero impact. If you donated to the cause and it makes you feel better to think you had a role, then fine, but no organization makes decisions based on a few billboards.  The Jets have managed to fire a number of coaches/Gms over  the last decade or so without the help of billboards. 

No it didn't, stop.

Idzik got fired for doing a horrible job, infighting with the coach, alienating everyone else, missing on an overwhelming majority of picks and signings. He was a bad hire and Woddy corrected it, quickly.

The billboards were just something for the dimwits in our fanbase to fap about.

How are you so confident that FireJohnIdzik had NO impact whatsoever? We put up billboards, banners, flew planes... are you telling me NONE of that mattered at all?! 

I'm not saying it was the primary thing that got him fired - clearly his track record did the work for him - but it's asinine to suggest that Woody didn't hear the fans. We helped create the change whether you like it or not!!!

For the record, I personally donated $100 to FireJohnIdzik.com.

Sorry but it had zero impact. If you donated to the cause and it makes you feel better to think you had a role, then fine, but no organization makes decisions based on a few billboards.  The Jets have managed to fire a number of coaches/Gms over  the last decade or so without the help of billboards. 

You're wrong my brother, just wrong.

Because Jet fans don't expect to win anything so they need to get enjoyment out of the failure of their opponents instead of waiting for for the Jets to actually win something.

Actually it sounds like a couple of fans who felt like busting balls and getting a few laughs.

How are you so confident that FireJohnIdzik had NO impact whatsoever? We put up billboards, banners, flew planes... are you telling me NONE of that mattered at all?! 

I'm not saying it was the primary thing that got him fired - clearly his track record did the work for him - but it's asinine to suggest that Woody didn't hear the fans. We helped create the change whether you like it or not!!!

Lol, it had no impact, if you held onto your $100 he still would have been fired. Because he deserved to be fired, not because a handful of fans donated money to a smear campaign

#ShadyBrady would have had a much better sound and rhythm to it

That's where I'm at. The billboards? Whatever.

12 of them? Ok, that's a lot. The content though...

There are so many directions to go and they went with Tom Shady?! I'm not impressed.

That's where I'm at. The billboards? Whatever.

12 of them? Ok, that's a lot. The content though...

There are so many directions to go and they went with Tom Shady?! I'm not impressed.

It's almost like the guys who put money, time, and effort into something so stupid as personalized billboards for sports teams are more concerned with attention and gimmicks than they are creativity or contrivance. Weird.

for the record - we are not responsible for these boards and have no clue who is.. I won't comment on either side of the "how much impact did the Idzik boards have on Woody firing Idzik" argument because there is no way to substantiate either side of that argument. Only Woody Johnson knows how much impact it had on his decision and if it had any - at all - then he would never admit it. We also don't care how much or little credit we get for it because the only thing we care about is the end result. Idzik was fired. That was our only goal.

Lol, it had no impact, if you held onto your $100 he still would have been fired. Because he deserved to be fired, not because a handful of fans donated money to a smear campaign

You can think whatever you want, I'm still 100% confident that we made an impact.

I can proudly say that I helped get John Idzik fired. Not you, since you didn't contribute jack sh*t. I did.

Why am I confident? Because a billboard can't fire someone, but an executive can. How are you so confident it DID have an impact? 

Also, the bold, don't try and reset the argument ... You said exactly that:

You do realize that FireJohnIdzik got Idzik fired, right?

You're an assinine fool for donating. You should have given the money to charity, preferably one that takes cares of children or animals, and then sat back and watched Idzik get fired anyway. 

You can think whatever you want, I'm still 100% confident that we made an impact.

I can proudly say that I helped get John Idzik fired. Not you, since you didn't contribute jack sh*t. I did.

You can believe whatever you want. Santa, Easter Bunny, that a idiotic board made a billionaire fire someone that he wasn't going to fire. Who I guess all thought was doing a good enough job to stay on until you chipped in on a billboard.

I didn't contribute because I knew it was pointless. Good for you. Stay proud that you threw away $100

You're an assinine fool for donating. You should have given the money to charity, preferably one that takes cares of children or animals, and then sat back and watched Idzik get fired anyway.

I think it is fair to point out that some of the money he donated did go to pediatric cancer research. What I don't think is fair is telling another grown man how to spend his money.

I didn't contribute because I knew it was pointless. Good for you. Stay proud that you threw away $100

If he is happy how he spent it, then he didn't throw it away... You can shame him all you want because you don't agree with it but that is silly. I don't understand why some women buy handbags for $3000 but i don't stand at the mall and tell them they are throwing away their money because it isn't my money - so it isn't my business.

I'm pretty impressed that the billboards have made it into the Brady news story over here in the UK on BBC News. Everyone who got to hear how the Patsies were world champs now gets to hear how they're world cheats.

Archived