Brady hires Jeffrey Kessler, may get away from being suspended

JetsFanInDenver

We'll see who is more worried about having their phones looked at: Tom Brady or the NFL league office.

My bet is Tom could care less.

The NFL has no right to take peoples phones so ESPN can plaster peoples privacy all over the world

The NFL offered to let his agent look at the messages and show any that were relevant, Brady and his agent both aid no.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You might be my new favorite.

Yeah... I kind of agree.  This cretin brings so much funnies to the table.  Tell me, how many times did you smile reading his dumb posts?  He's like the caller on WEEI who screamed that "everyone knows that the football itself has no impact on the game. So why is the league making such a big deal over the ball?"  I kid you not.  They replayed it about a million times because it was just about the dumbest thing those guys at WEEI have ever heard.  Yup... Pats fans have their fair share of very stupid people as fans.  And it looks like we've landed a real WickedMoran right here.  Just sit back enjoy the stupidity.  "There's no evidence in the report"  LOL.

The NFL offered to let his agent look at the messages and show any that were relevant, Brady and his agent both aid no.

Why bother?  If he had read the report he would know that.  He never read anything.  In fact, I'd be surprised if he can read much at all.

http://deadspin.com/pats-ballghazi-defense-the-deflator-was-just-trying-1704476913

The Pats have launched a website "refuting" the Wells report. One of their more pathetic explanations is that Jim McNally referred to himself as "the Deflator" in texts because he was fat and was trying to lost weight. 

If this is the best the Pats can come up with, Brady will be sitting until week 6. 

It has also been reported that Brady's appeal will focus on the authority of Troy Vincent and not on his claimed innocence. 

Brady is ****ed. 

http://deadspin.com/pats-ballghazi-defense-the-deflator-was-just-trying-1704476913

The Pats have launched a website "refuting" the Wells report. One of their more pathetic explanations is that Jim McNally referred to himself as "the Deflator" in texts because he was fat and was trying to lost weight. 

If this is the best the Pats can come up with, Brady will be sitting until week 6. 

It has also been reported that Brady's appeal will focus on the authority of Troy Vincent and not on his claimed innocence. 

Brady is ****ed. 

Yes, McNally threatened "to go to ESPN" to tell them his weight loss story.

Yes, McNally threatened "to go to ESPN" to tell them his weight loss story.

Seriously, all of this outrage is completely due to Bob Kraft not getting his way. This is a billionaire and his millionaire ward throwing a tantrum, 

They are grasping at straws. The NFL has them dead to rights and they can't fathom that they got caught. 

Brady is ****ed. 

Yes. And I'm sure the Tom they were talking about was Tom Berenger, and they were all just texting about how The Substitute is an underrated action movie WHICH IT TOTALLY IS BY THE WAY.

Seriously, all of this outrage is completely due to Bob Kraft not getting his way. This is a billionaire and his millionaire ward throwing a tantrum, 

They are grasping at straws. The NFL has them dead to rights and they can't fathom that they got caught. 

then how do they explain the texts about him inflating the balls to 16psi?  is that also about his weight?

We'll see who is more worried about having their phones looked at: Tom Brady or the NFL league office.

My bet is Tom could care less.

The NFL has no right to take peoples phones so ESPN can plaster peoples privacy all over the world

My bet is you're a ******* idiot

Couldn't agree more - These are men that have seemingly always gotten their way,  now something has gone against them and they don't know how to act.  This is the way my 6 year old daughter acts when when she does something wrong and gets caught.  She starts crying, blaming everyone else and won't admit she did anything wrong - even though I saw her do it.

It's actually quite sad and pathetic.

Brady is ****ed.

I just read this. It's a joke. They should get fined even more just for tgat. The deflator because he was fat and losing weight? Really? Which "brilliant" lawyer came up with that sh*t?

Yes. And I'm sure the Tom they were talking about was Tom Berenger, and they were all just texting about how The Substitute is an underrated action movie WHICH IT TOTALLY IS BY THE WAY.

Love that movie. I've seen it at least a dozen times. Tom Berenger, Marc Anthony and Ernie Hudson all deserved Academy Award consideration. "Power Achieved ... Is Power Perceived". lol

I just read this. It's a joke. They should get fined even more just for tgat. The deflator because he was fat and losing weight? Really? Which "brilliant" lawyer came up with that sh*t?

"I did not have sex with that girl."

--Bill Clinton

SAR I

You just watch ESPN and much of the media pick up on it - and give it legitimacy.

The Pats have been doing this from the day it started - making up crazy explanations (i.e. BB science class) to give people that want to believe an excuse to do so.  

This whole thing is a joke and I wish the media would come out and call it just that - unfortunately they continue to support the Pats and Brady as if the NFL is somehow on a witch hunt.

This whole ridiculous explanation of the guy calling himself the Deflator because he's fat and losing weight just completely brought this to a whole new level of awesome. Not only did they get caught and punished for cheating, but now they're outright embarrassing themselves with excuses my 2nd grade son could do better than.

Brady is ****ed. 

:rl: :rl: :rl: :rl:

Lamest excuse i have ever heard. Even the kid is going heck dog eating my homework is so much more plausible.

Multi-million dollar retainer for a law team and all it gets you is "Fat Guy." Seriously? Yikes.

I wonder how many billable hours Brady's high priced attorney is charging him for that pearl.  I can't stop laughing at the Patriots'  clear desperation.  It is SO well deserved.  

What goes around...   

Brady is ****ed. 

Add a few extra weeks of suspension for abject stupidity.  If this is what they are hanging their hats on, they have nothing.  To quote the immortal Clubber Lang: "Dead Meat".

I betcha some Patsie troll will now use this in actual defense of why Pat's are not guilty.

Brady and the Pats are a joke right now.They are supposed to be the best run organization in the NFL and maybe in all of sports and right now they are in spin mode trying to get the public to side with them.  If your that confident in your defense then handle it quietly, get exonerated and then if you choose to, put it on blast for the world to see. 

Lamest excuse i have ever heard. Even the kid is going heck dog eating my homework is so much more plausible.

One thing is for sure, this scandal has shown the world the intellectual level of Patriot fan's.

It gets better. They claimed his comment about "not going to ESPN yet" had something to do with getting free shoes. 

This is really pathetic. 

One thing is for sure, this scandal has shown the world the intellectual level of Patriot fan's.

And don't forget that Wells asked to talk to the guy just to ask about that text.  If he called himself the Deflator because he was trying to lose weight don't you think the Pats would have let Wells talk to him?

And I suppose when he talked about going to ESPN, he was talking about going to ESPN to tell them about his heroic weight loss battle? :rolleyes:

Archived