Would you take a tainted SB Championship?

jgb

Tainted Ring  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Would you take a tainted ring, if it was revealed that the Jets cheated?

As long as Bowles and Mac have control over the Jets, t his will never happen.  Seem to have a good set of values.  If something updside down was done behind their backs,  I'd say No.  Wouldn't want to take the win.  

I'd take it but I wouldn't like it.

People attack the Jets now and we've been a traditionally moribund franchise. Can you imagine the sh*t we'd catch if we got caught cheating to win a Super Bowl?

ESPN would be demanding 24/7 that we get stripped of the title. 

No thank you. 

No, because the one week joy/celebration would not outweigh the life long embarrassment every time u wore Jets gear (which u might stop doing) and heard 'cheaters' , 'asterisks' 'scumbags' etc..

I want SB wins that are for respected for the ages, not a short blip in time.

Our only SB win will forever be known historically more than any Pats SB and our 1 win historically with NFL/AFL implications, prediction, huge underdogs etc  and the season of fairly won Ws to get there outweighs the Pats multiple SBs due to the season Ws via cheating to get to the SBs.

I'd take it but I wouldn't like it.

People attack the Jets now and we've been a traditionally moribund franchise. Can you imagine the sh*t we'd catch if we got caught cheating to win a Super Bowl?

ESPN would be demanding 24/7 that we get stripped of the title. 

No thank you. 

They can all kiss my fat irish ass. I want a super bowl

No, because the one week joy/celebration would not outweigh the life long embarrassment every time u wore Jets gear (which u might stop doing) and heard 'cheaters' , 'asterisks' 'scumbags' etc..

I want SB wins that are for respected for the ages, not a short blip in time.

Our only SB win will forever be known historically more than any Pats SB and our 1 win historically with NFL/AFL implications, prediction, huge underdogs etc  and the season of fairly won Ws to get there outweighs the Pats multiple SBs due to the season Ws via cheating to get to the SBs.

SBIII was the most significant professional football game ever played. If you can only win one, that's the one you want.

No.

I would have been repulsed had Mike Vick led us to a Super Bowl win and never, ever would have embraced it.

And I would be equally disgusted if the Jets cheated in order to win a Super Bowl.

Ethics > Fandom

It's just a game after all.

Jets don;t care enough about their fan base to cheat so what's the point?

Just wait when Fitz leads us to the promised land this year and Revis is SB MVP we will be hearing a loud bellowing from New England about how we deserve an asterik for "Tampergate"

Like that scene in Captains Courageous where they win the fishing competition when the other guy's line gets tangled up and the kid says, "Haha! I snuck in and tangled their line last night!" And the salty old fisherman throws the fish back in the water to teach the kid a lesson about fair play.

Just wait when Fitz leads us to the promised land this year and Revis is SB MVP we will be hearing a loud bellowing from New England about how we deserve an asterik for "Tampergate"

Johnny.  Trust your Crushlove here.  You have nothing to worry about.  Like me worrying about beating my best time running a marathon.  

It like having sex with supermodel bragging about it to everyone

Then months later realizing she gave you std and then everyone finds out!

is it one of the stds that you can get rid of with ointment or something more serious?

is it one of the stds that you can get rid of with ointment or something more serious?

Your dick falls off and like acid burns hole thru the floor to the downstairs where your dog eats it and has the runs for a month, gets an std and his dick falls off and the cat eats it but she is female.

Your dick falls off and like acid burns hole thru the floor to the downstairs where your dog eats it and has the runs for a month, gets an std and his dick falls off and the cat eats it but she is female.

last question: which supermodel and is she into backdoor?

Archived