Would you take a tainted SB Championship?

jgb

Tainted Ring  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Would you take a tainted ring, if it was revealed that the Jets cheated?

As long as Bowles and Mac have control over the Jets, t his will never happen. Seem to have a good set of values. If something updside down was done behind their backs, I'd say No. Wouldn't want to take the win.

^^^ forget to log out of the Jeanie account and back in under Jet fan handle

I would embrace only if it was so brazenly cocky and obvious that you couldn't help but admire it. Ie, spygate. Maybe in this case, intercepting the radio communications between the booth and the field, aka NSA gate. Or bugging up hotels, locker rooms etc, or laxatives in the water coolers, sh*t gate. All those would work.

I say yes but it depends on how it's tainted....spygate level or tampering with equipment...not interested.

Trick plays that confuse the officials, piss off fans who accuse you of cheating but is still within the rules...absolutely.

Mostly. I don't let the jets bother me anymore. If they win that's great. If they ever win a superbowl I'd be very happy. If they suck then oh well.

I am a darksider for this reason. Better to be amused than disappointed and elated when/if things come together.

HELL NO

we don't get a ring

we don't get a winners share bonus

we don't get the confetti celebration

we don't get to go to the white house

all we get is bragging rights

add an *, and you don't even get that

Archived