Report: Kraft MAY Sue NFL

Warfish

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't filing charges to have penalty charges "REDUCED"  an admission of guilt to some degree?   Also,  Kraft needs to understand that rules are rules and that the Patriots are not above the rules.

I didn't go to law school, but I hope Goodell turns this into an all-out psycho legal blood war.

That is what I am hoping for.

I do not care who wins, but the drama will be outstanding.

At first he said they would co-operate.......but they didn't

Then he said they would accept the penalties.........now they don't.

Man of his word! Classy Guy! (every media person ever)

Someone needs to find a way to redirect the tears from New England to California...help them refill some of those reservoirs 

This is hilarious because Kraft has his head so far up his bloated rear end, he obviously is not dealing with reality.  His organization just stonewalled this investigation at every opportunity and his response is to threaten a law suit whereby the discovery process will unearth everything he just tried to prevent from getting out in the first place??  Does anyone really think that at the end of the day, once this Tub of Lard owner is briefed by his counsel, that the most lying, cheating, secretive organization in sports wants to have high powered lawyers extrapolating boatloads of information from within their KGB-like walls?  This is not even a remotely credible threat and I would hope that the NFL would not take it seriously in hearing this appeal.

Wells:  I want the truth!

Brady: You can’t handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has balls. And those balls have to be guarded by men with ball bags. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Roger Goodell? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for the Colts and you curse the Patriots. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that the ball deflation, while tragic, probably wins games. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, wins games. You don’t want the truth because deep down in places you don’t talk about at parties you want me in that huddle. You need me in that huddle. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said ‘thank you’ and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a ball and throw it. Either way, I don’t give a damn what you think you are entitled to! 

Wells: Did you order the deflation?:

Brady:  I did the job that....

Wells: Did you order the deflation!?

Brady:  You're god damn right I did!

Wells:  I want the truth!

Brady: You can’t handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has balls. And those balls have to be guarded by men with ball bags. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Roger Goodell? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for the Colts and you curse the Patriots. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that the ball deflation, while tragic, probably wins games. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, wins games. You don’t want the truth because deep down in places you don’t talk about at parties you want me in that huddle. You need me in that huddle. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said ‘thank you’ and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a ball and throw it. Either way, I don’t give a damn what you think you are entitled to! 

Wells: Did you order the deflation?:

Brady:  I did the job that....

Wells: Did you order the deflation!?

Brady:  You're god damn right I did!

Hahaha....Hey! Great minds, and all that....I posted this today around noon in a different thread:

I would love it if it got to a point where Goodell was so upset with Kraft and the Pats that he has a Jack Nicholson "A Few Good Men" moment and spills all the beans from SpyGate up till now. Lets everything out of the bag just as a final **** you to the Pats for so blatantly putting the NFL in the situation where they have to defend the cheatriots over and over again even after Goodell helped them out the first time by completely destroying the spygate evidence.

That would be ideal.

"We will cooperate fully. But if the report finds no evidence of wrongdoing, we expect an apology!"

[They do not cooperate fully. The report finds evidence of wrongdoing.]

"Well then we're just gonna sue you!"

Irony is pats blame the league for having sour grapes over this whole thing. Wonder how they taste now.

Archived