Patriots CBs

bealeb319

The main reason the Pats have had paths to the Superbowl is the lack of competition in the AFC East.

Think about how many times they just had to win 2 home games to get to the Superbowl.

I think the Bills win last year was the 1st time they've beaten the Pats since the 31-0 game after the Pats cut Lawyer Milloy.

The Dolphins have been splitting with them recently.

If the Brady suspension holds I don't see them outscoring the Steelers or Cowboys (that's 2 losses).

I also don't see Jimmy Garafalo walking into Buffalo vs Rex and winning that game. Rex eats inexperienced QBs for breakfast when he has a good defense (he's coaching a defense that led the league in sacks)

Bills fans will be OUT OF THEIR MINDS for this game, (the hated Patriots, Rex 1st home game) that place will be deafining so Garafalo will have to play with silent snap counts, won't be able to change many plays & the Bills defense will have the edge of getting off the ball on many, many, plays where the clock is winding down.

I say they only win that Jag game, unless Garapolo gets hurt in Buffalo (not far fetched, Rex will give him a beating) and they are down to their 3rd QB.

You get the Pats with that bad secondary & their 3rd QB and the Jags would smell blood in the water.

If Brady suspension stands they will at least be 1-3 when we come to town. I'm imagining our defense vs a rusty Brady & Geno attacking their crappy secondary bombing to Smith like the old Wesley Walker days.

I can't wait for the 2015 season.

Billick won a superbowl and he still sucks. That means Fox is half as good, or twice as bad. Pick one.

By that logic Bruce Arians sucks twice as much as Billick and more than Fox too, as does any HC that hasn't won a SB.

Not saying I like Fox, just going by that logic.....I don't see things as black and white.....a coach needs to be judged by how much he gets out of his talent IMO.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

You know how we have a draft forum? I think we should have a Patriots forum instead of every day having to come to my Jets board and read about some crappy LBer who the Pats cut or Brady this and Kraft that. Right now my Jet Nation front page shows 32 threads, not counting the three pinned ones at the top and 14 of them are threads about the New England Patriots. That's a little much isn't it?

By that logic Bruce Arians sucks twice as much as Billick and more than Fox too, as does any HC that hasn't won a SB.

Not saying I like Fox, just going by that logic.....I don't see things as black and white.....a coach needs to be judged by how much he gets out of his talent IMO.

You don't get it. A superbowl doesn't say anything about a QB or a HC. Winning a superbowl doesn't make you a great QB or HC. Not having a ring doesn't mean you suck as a QB or HC. You can be the best QB in history and still have zero rings. There's no correlation so stop bringing up a superbowl to argue that coach or QB so and so is great.

Billick won a superbowl and he still sucks. That means Fox is half as good, or twice as bad. Pick one.

You don't get it. A superbowl doesn't say anything about a QB or a HC. Winning a superbowl doesn't make you a great QB or HC. Not having a ring doesn't mean you suck as a QB or HC. You can be the best QB in history and still have zero rings. There's no correlation so stop bringing up a superbowl to argue that coach or QB so and so is great.

You obviously didn't read my post....I said I don't judge a coach by winning a SB or not, I judge by what he does with the talent he has. Judging a player or coach, any individual by using a team achievement like winning a SB is simple minded and doesn't take into account many other factors.

The comment I made about Arians sucks was using your logic you used to judge Fox.

You obviously didn't read my post....I said I don't judge a coach by winning a SB or not, I judge by what he does with the talent he has. Judging a player or coach, any individual by using a team achievement like winning a SB is simple minded and doesn't take into account many other factors.

The comment I made about Arians sucks was using your logic you used to judge Fox.

I went by his logic. :roll:

They won the SB with a WR playing CB...I know they were cheating but they still did it...just assume they'll win it and hope they don't.

Yes that was with Troy Brown who was a W/R but was a ST player who played a little DB in college.. After all a DB in most cases is a W/R with bad hands..LOL 

Archived