Former Qb AJ Feeley Says Brady Was Using Flat Footballs in 2004

drdetroit

From the "there's no evidence implicating Brady" dep't:

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/05/13/former-nfl-quarterback-a-j-feeley-makes-new-claims-about-tom-br/21183004/

Former NFL quarterback A.J. Feeley makes new claims about Tom Brady

May 13th 2015 2:24PM 964 Comments

We may now have a smoking gun in the ongoing "Deflategate" controversy. A former NFL quarterback claims he observed Patriots quarterback Tom Brady using beat-up footballs during a game.

Former Miami Dolphins quarterback A.J. Feeley told 97.5 The Fanatic over the phone on Wednesday that he witnessed Brady using a "beat-up" ball during a 2004 game, when the rules specified teams could only use new footballs provided by the league.

Somehow this beat-up ball from the ball boy was getting thrown in on offense for New England, yet when we were on offense this orange brand new ball was getting thrown in," Feeley said. "He's getting his own balls thrown in on offense. That was an issue to me at the time. ...We saw it then."

In 2006 Brady and then-Indianapolis Colts quarterback Peyton Manning lobbied the NFL to allow teams to provide their own footballs during games, according to CBS Sports.

While Feeley's condemning statements against Brady seem damning, it's strange the former quarterback waited eleven years before speaking up.

Brady was suspended for four games earlier this week for his part in the deflation of several footballs during the AFC Championship Game against the Baltimore Ravens. Brady is expected to appeal his suspension.

No sh*t !!!!    This BS that were all talking about the one game is such a ridiculous thing. We have stumbled on a major contributing factor to brady's "Greatness" and this has been happening for years. 

This is how a 6 rd pick has become the greatest QB of all time. The sad part about this is many sports people and our society in general has the attitude that the Pats are great because they figured out a way to win.

The F*CKIN cheated!  That's how they did it. 

Who knows how long they've been doing this - they got in trouble in I believe 2004 when "beat up practice balls" somehow got into a real game - they were reprimanded for the "honest mistake."

Who knows how many tapes they saw in Spygate?

Who knows how much other cheating they've done that they haven't been caught at?  Do we put it past them to plant guys at other teams facilities or to tap phone lines at the draft, etc, etc?

I just love the look of these.

Who knows how long they've been doing this - they got in trouble in I believe 2004 when "beat up practice balls" somehow got into a real game - they were reprimanded for the "honest mistake."

Who knows how much other cheating they've done that they haven't been caught at? Do we put it past them to plant guys at other teams facilities or to tap phone lines at the draft, etc, etc?

Nothing would surprise me. If a report came out that kraft rented the Hubble Space Telescope and aimed it at the opposing sideline during games to read the other team's playbooks i would not be surprised. As my mother always said: "once you have the reputation... Go **** yourself."

That was 11 years ago. Don't be foolish, they just got mixed up and recently the air temps were colder on the Patsy's sidelines. Come on, really? Cheaters?

Well Bellichick's icy heart does cool everything around him

From the picture, the Brady ball appears to be as new as the Dolphins' ball.  Although maybe somebody who handles the NFL ball a lot might be able to detect subtle signs of wear that that a fan cannot.

Anybody hear from Aaron Rodgers lately?  You know, how he volunteered that you can a throw a hard ball better than a soft one.

From the picture, the Brady ball appears to be as new as the Dolphins' ball. Although maybe somebody who handles the NFL ball a lot might be able to detect subtle signs of wear that that a fan cannot.

Anybody hear from Aaron Rodgers lately? You know, how he volunteered that you can a throw a hard ball better than a soft one.

He won Celebrity Jeopardy on Tuesday night. He beat Mr Wonderful from Shark Tank and Mark Kelly (astronaut, Gabby Giffords husband).

From the picture, the Brady ball appears to be as new as the Dolphins' ball.  Although maybe somebody who handles the NFL ball a lot might be able to detect subtle signs of wear that that a fan cannot.

Anybody hear from Aaron Rodgers lately?  You know, how he volunteered that you can a throw a hard ball better than a soft one.

I think he's probably spending most of his free time having sex with Olivia Munn.  Smart man.

there is no advantage for packers to play with an overinflating ball, much harder for Wr's and Rbs. 

I hate to say it but pretty much any QB playing the game wants less air in the football. I saw Scott Brunner give a talk a few months ago and he said pretty much any QB is going to tell you they always want it on the lighter side. I don't know if they're all sneaking balls in or not, but just wanted to give a little perspective to the discussion from someone who played 30 years ago.

Who knows how much other cheating they've done that they haven't been caught at? Do we put it past them to plant guys at other teams facilities or to tap phone lines at the draft, etc, etc?

The same season was the incident Herm Edwards and Donnie Henderson were waving hello and smiling at the pats ball boy taping their signals. And Rodney Harrison, obnoxious NBC loudmouth patriot cheerleader, got caught with HGH.

I hate to say it but pretty much any QB playing the game wants less air in the football. I saw Scott Brunner give a talk a few months ago and he said pretty much any QB is going to tell you they always want it on the lighter side. I don't know if they're all sneaking balls in or not, but just wanted to give a little perspective to the discussion from someone who played 30 years ago.

Supposedly Aaron Rodgers likes overinflated balls. To be honest I think this was more about giving the receivers and running backs for the patriots an advantage.

Ben Jarvis Green-Ellis never fumbles as a Rb for the Pats, goes to the Bengals and fumbles himself out of the NFL.

Archived