oh I C the deflator was making a joke because he is a

SickJetFan

I initially thought this would not effect Brady going to the HOF but now the Pats reaction hurts him.

Yes he will go but it will and shall feel differently now.

This is the price he pays for cheating for a very long time and not coming clean.  This stain will never come out. 

Their fans. They're eating it up.

This is an all out effort to salvage Brady's reputation. Copping to cheating doesn't fit that mold, so instead they're going full bore in an effort to create doubt -however unbelievable- at every shred of evidence in the report. The overall goal being enough doubt is cast that it becomes "reasonable." It will never be for fans of the Patriots* rivals, but it will be enough for their fans to continue with their adoration. And they hope it'll be enough to keep Brady as a first ballot HoF'er.

They do not care how it looks to their detractors. At all.

You are on track except more than Brady's reputation Kraft is more focused on the Patriot's brand name and wishes of Patriot fans. He think he has to defend that billion plus dollar brand name and heed his customers who have been extolling him to do something since the punishment was announced.

But i do not think anyone of those Patsie cheerleaders expected such a WEAK and LAUGABLE defense. Real crime here is those attorney's who came up with this LAME  defense will get paid for it.

Man the overwhelming hubris of Kraft and the ****Cheatriots**** is unreal. This just makes them like completely clueless dishonest borderline idiots. I mean seriously, WTF?? Who the hell would buy any of this nonsense. It makes them look even more quilty than before, kinda like the murder case suspect that is TOO helpful. You just can't even predict how much loonier this story becomes each day. It would be so much better if they just admitted it, fired the guys, offered a feeble explanation of Brady being "misunderstood" accepted their penalty and moved on. Instead they are acting like 2 year olds that just had their mommy put her tit away. Losers. 

P.S. Cheatriots with 4 asterisks at the beginning and end for each of their incredibly tainted SB "wins" should be their official board designation from now on.

These are super rich and entitled people who are are used to getting what they want and also getting away with anything they do "wrong".  It is literally inconceivable to them that they can not somehow get away with this.  This will continue to show just how disconnected these guys are while living in their lofty perches looking down on the world and it's sheep as they make attempt after ridiculous attempt to cover their tracks.

My only fear is that the NFL will cave and make it all worth while for the Cheaters.  

Well I feel like a fool.....guess that'll teach me to not jump the gun without hearing from both sides next time

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Love this!!!!!!!!! LOL.  

Stealing it on Twitter. :)

Archived