Dansby suggests Headsetgate

DaBallhawk

Would be funny if Deflategate led to Fumblegate which led to Helmet Frequency Gate which then led to several more Gates until the league ends up vacating every victory the Pats have had since Belichick became head coach.

The timing of this game Dansby talks about is curious as it was played in 2008. It was AFTER Spygate. 

These ****ers lost a 1st rounder in the 2008 draft and still pulled this crap. 

This isn't the first time I have heard of the Pats* messing with the radios of visiting teams, and the NFL i believe at one point had told them to knock it off, or at least that it had been brought to their attention that teams were having radio issues at Gillette. Also I think i remember it coming out that the NFL had suspected other shenanigans with the radios, like they had extra frequencies not approved and that they were defeating the mandatory cutoff to the QB helmet that happens when the play clock gets to a certain time, basically allowing Brady to receive instructions until the last second. This stuff all got mentioned around the spygate time I think.

I expect a very strong message will be sent to Bob Kraft at the spring owners meetings.

If he wasn't such an idiot he would have recognized the most recent set of events for what they are.  31 other owners sending him a message.  Obviously he needs another one.

There have been stories for years and years the the Patriots systematically interfered with opponents electronic communications.

I guess Doug Flutie must also be a hater in the bizarro world inhabited by Pats fans.

There have been stories for years and years the the Patriots systematically interfered with opponents electronic communications.

I guess Doug Flutie must also be a hater in the bizarro world inhabited by Pats fans.

Doug Flutie is a local hero, though if he ever went on the record criticizing or implicating the Patriots, some fans may change their minds.

Doug Flutie is a local hero, though if he ever went on the record criticizing or implicating the Patriots, some fans may change their minds.

I imagine he would be conflicted.

By the way AFCEastFan, what do you think about the wisdom of this scorched earth approach taken by the Pats?  How do you think the relationship between Bob Kraft and the rest of the league ownership might have changed in the last little while?  Is there any good outcome for New England at this point?

I imagine he would be conflicted.

By the way AFCEastFan, what do you think about the wisdom of this scorched earth approach taken by the Pats? How do you think the relationship between Bob Kraft and the rest of the league ownership might have changed in the last little while? Is there any good outcome for New England at this point?

I view it like being down 10-0 in the bottom of the 9th inning. Best not to get down 10-0 in the first place, but if you allow it happen, might as well swing from the heels. You're not going to win the game, but you might at least make the score a little closer.

I view it like being down 10-0 in the bottom of the 9th inning. Best not to get down 10-0 in the first place, but if you allow it happen, might as well swing from the heels. You're not going to win the game, but you might at least make the score a little closer.

I might tend to agree except that in this case there are risks beyond losing just the one game..

Kraft will sue Dansby, sue everyone!!! 

I guess Karlos Dansby is just another Jet fan hater..........

They did a good hatchet job of Dansdy on NFL network using former pat player.  Whole thing seems like publicity stunt of some kind to head off all the future accusation that will no doubt be coming in tell all books one day

Archived