"Pats, in a vain attempt to salvage a shred of dignity, accuse Colts of deflating footballs."

PatriotReign37

Oh no what?  What does that have to do with the Pats deflating footballs?  If its proven (which so far it is not) that the colts did, they will get punished too.  In the meantime your team is guilty as sin and trying everything in the book to divert attention to that fact.   

Also, why did you feel the need to post that here on a Jets message board?  Man, you Pat fans are losing your effing minds over this ish.  

Oh no what?  What does that have to do with the Pats deflating footballs?  If its proven (which so far it is not) that the colts did, they will get punished too.  In the meantime your team is guilty as sin and trying everything in the book to divert attention to that fact.   

Also, why did you feel the need to post that here on a Jets message board?  Man, you Pat fans are losing your effing minds over this ish.  

There's nothing to that.  Just more BS the Pats are throwing out there....They're just saying everything and anything to muddy the waters here....Doesn't sound like they're beyond saying or doing anything at this point.

There's nothing to that.  Just more BS the Pats are throwing out there....They're just saying everything and anything to muddy the waters here....Doesn't sound like they're beyond saying or doing anything at this point.

Agreed. I wonder how much that law firm is making on this; in the end they will be the big winners, lol.  Kraft has lost his damn mind.

I agree.  Furthermore,  their creditibility is in the tank and has been for years.  Their attorneys can spend a year coming up with excuses.  It will do NO good.  

Indy is a fat city.

In that case, I commend the Colts for grabbing the bull by the horns and going on deflation plans to lose weight.  To be honest, I need to deflate quite a bit myself.

I agree.  Furthermore,  their creditibility is in the tank and has been for years.  Their attorneys can spend a year coming up with excuses.  It will do NO good.  

They are doing what attorneys do;  create distractions, diversions and weigh down the process with 20,000 word/page documents which say a whole lot of nothing.  

It's also becoming a real joke.  NE must be kidding

Yo, You don't see it?

There are eye witnesses that saw Colts personnel tampering with footballs on the sidelines vs the Jags. NE contends that Indy tampered with the INT ball in the AFCC. Moreover, it shows what an incompetent shoddy operation Goodell is running on game day .Nobody knows whose coming or going.

Goodell might want to freshen up his resume.

Yo, You don't see it?

There are eye witnesses that saw Colts personnel tampering with footballs on the sidelines vs the Jags. NE contends that Indy tampered with the INT ball in the AFCC. Moreover, it shows what an incompetent shoddy operation Goodell is running on game day .Nobody knows whose coming or going.

Ever seen the German movie Downfall? You should.

Yo, You don't see it?

There are eye witnesses that saw Colts personnel tampering with footballs on the sidelines vs the Jags. NE contends that Indy tampered with the INT ball in the AFCC. Moreover, it shows what an incompetent shoddy operation Goodell is running on game day .Nobody knows whose coming or going.

prove it.  I don't care about flimsy "evidence"  I want science, data, numbers

Agreed. I wonder how much that law firm is making on this; in the end they will be the big winners, lol.  Kraft has lost his damn mind.

I read $350.00 an hour.  Although hearsay,  I also understand the cost will be in the millions?  

Hopefully they keep going with these accusations.  Eventually one of the teams that they mention will file a defamation suit against the Pats*.

You're right Vinny.  There's an old story that says:   "If you give someone enough rope,  eventually they'll hang themselves."    I'm waiting.   :eusa_angel:  

Wow...they are really going to war...Now throwing other teams under the bus.

This could be the mistake they make that hurts them.

Looks like they are throwing everything against the wall with the hope that something will stick.

Yo, You don't see it?

So the Patriots were aware that other teams were tampering with the footballs but decided to keep it under rap until now?  Why is that?   It doesn't sound like BB at all.  Didn't he recently report Woody Johnson for tampering with one of his players?  

I read $350.00 an hour.  Although hearsay,  I also understand the cost will be in the millions?  

$350.00 is a cheap hourly.  Cost will be astronomical for something like this after everything is tallied.

Archived