"Pats, in a vain attempt to salvage a shred of dignity, accuse Colts of deflating footballs."

PatriotReign37

You're right Vinny.  There's an old story that says:   "If you give someone enough rope,  eventually they'll hang themselves."    I'm waiting.   :eusa_angel:  

Looks like they are throwing everything against the wall with the hope that something will stick.

Nor would I.  Remember, it's only illegal or immoral if it happens to the Pats*.  

They're a classic case of "dish it out but can't take it".

Patriots and Kraft are ensuring that DeflateGate is the gift that keeps on giving.

Holy idioms Batman!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh_vLKlz2Mc

$350.00 is a cheap hourly.  Cost will be astronomical for something like this after everything is tallied.

I thought was pretty low myself.  I was thinking more in the $750.00 +/hr  range.

Yo, You don't see it?

There are eye witnesses that saw Colts personnel tampering with footballs on the sidelines vs the Jags. NE contends that Indy tampered with the INT ball in the AFCC. Moreover, it shows what an incompetent shoddy operation Goodell is running on game day .Nobody knows whose coming or going.

Goodell might want to freshen up his resume.

HHHMMMM  Rodger Goddell  Headed the most profitable sports organization in the world.   In that time increased profitability approximately 1000% and net worth of investments 500% .  Yea I think he has lots to worry about.  The other 31 owners approve of him so Kraft will have to cry in his bar towel.  By the way it does not matter what the sports writers or the pats fans or the players think, he works for the owners.  Also he is a pretty sharp guy, don't you think he ran the penalty by his other bosses first.  By the way if Kraftty is too obnoxious the other owners could vote him out and make him sell the team, ala the Clippers.

I read $350.00 an hour.  Although hearsay,  I also understand the cost will be in the millions?  

The 350 is for the admin staff who make copies and filing.  The Lawyers partners will be in the 1250 - 1800  range

LMAO!!!!

Such cry baby loser cheaters.  They are imploding and it is hysterical to watch. It's beginning to look like they will insist on digging the hole deeper until they ruin and undo the entire Pats "dynasty".

What a bunch of c*nts!

Yo, You don't see it?

There are eye witnesses that saw Colts personnel tampering with footballs on the sidelines vs the Jags. NE contends that Indy tampered with the INT ball in the AFCC. Moreover, it shows what an incompetent shoddy operation Goodell is running on game day .Nobody knows whose coming or going.

Goodell might want to freshen up his resume.

Roger made 44 million dollars last year. His next job is called not working and enjoying life.

The Pats shouldn't have cheated though. I feel like they are losing sight of that.

So the Patriots were aware that other teams were tampering with the footballs but decided to keep it under rap until now?  Why is that?   It doesn't sound like BB at all.  Didn't he recently report Woody Johnson for tampering with one of his players?  

No, the NFL was aware of other teams tampering and didn't do a damn thing.

But they do take these matters very seriously.

No, but Ive seen Godfather 1 - 12

The Kraft family is not happy.

Godfather is fake, Downfall is real.

Bullies, be it gangsters or rich pricks, are pussies BTW. You're on the wrong side of history here.

No, the NFL was aware of other teams tampering and didn't do a damn thing.

But they do take these matters very seriously.

Were the balls from that Colts/Jags game tested? Reason I am asking is because if you believe other teams should be punished because someone claims they did something with no evidence then I am sure we could make a case about how long the Patriots have been deflating footballs, I think someone just came out with a claim that they knew about it since 2004, with strong evidence like these claims mixed with some research on fumble ratios I would bet we could get the punishment to be more severe, but fortunately for you we live in reality and we know that teams should not be punished just because someone said they cheated, we need proof to punish them such as the wells report in the case of deflategate. If you want to make crazy claims about how everyone else is doing it or how the patriots are victims bring some proof. (he said or she said is not proof)

I am happy at least that Pats fans have moved beyond this idea that Kraft would be Teflon because he was somehow involved in the size of the TV deals.  

That is like having a pool boy that you might be fond of because he does a good job and then thinking that this fondness  might affect what you think of him after he gives your daughter a roofie as well as an STD.  Kraft is little more than "the help" to most of the other owners and he has been stealing from them by cheating for years.  Now he is trying to cause a very public scene...

This will all end well.

I don't understand the Pats argument.  They say they didn't doctor the footballs, but other teams do it as well?  Seems like if they didn't do anything they wouldn't be worried about what the other teams are supposedly doing.

Archived