Jets players: Todd Bowles couldn't be more different than Rex Ryan

JetBlue

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fast forward 5 or 6 years and we will be reading about how the next guy is a much more thorough communicator and nothing is left unsaid. As a Jet fan, I read this same article every four or five years.

Lol you're right. Mangini became Mangenius n then Mangina. Rex came along and the Gang Green was all about how he's not afraid to talk and his bravado. Then he failed the last 4 yrs n it was because he wouldn't shut up n be the coach. Now we have Todd, who somewhat resembles Mangini when it vines to communicating with their players. Not a lot of bravado and very tight lipped defensive guru.

Remember, Rex also got off on the right foot, just like Mangenius and now Todd. The challenge is to maintain that degree of success if not to improve it.

JetBlue have a question for you.  Do you see any seasoned QB's becoming available this pre-season?  I know Buffalo picked up Kyle Orton late.  Just wondering if you think there are any good QB's that are not going to re-sign with their current team?  

No I don't really.  Anything is possible; Mike Glennon could be traded if Winston really looks good in training camp and preseason.  Perhaps Cousins or even RG3 becomes trade bait or even released,   There was the post about Kaepernick possibly being on the block; denied by the 49ers... 

No I don't really.  Anything is possible; Mike Glennon could be traded if Winston really looks good in training camp and preseason.  Perhaps Cousins or even RG3 becomes trade bait or even released,   There was the post about Kaepernick possibly being on the block; denied by the 49ers... 

Okay thank you.  I heard rumors about RG3 but nobody else.  

I fell behind on this one. So where is this thread at? Has JetBlue started sucking dick for Bowles' autograph yet or are we still a few pages away?

Even I have been advocating this, and I love me some whack-a-Rex

Read these two back to back and got worried.  Felt relief, but not a little disappointment when I saw what post Ape actually quoted.

Archived