JetNation Interviews Manish Mehta

Maxman

I never had a problem with that??? Some of you tend to exaggerate, in over 16 years of posting Sooth never deleted one of my posts. The only one on JI that ever did was Ham and here Max does all the time...  :animal0029:

As you may or may not know, Max has a pretty bad drinking problem and is frequently all over the place with his emotions. We've learned to just accept it over the years... 

As you may or may not know, Max has a pretty bad drinking problem and is frequently all over the place with his emotions. We've learned to just accept it over the years... 

I thought when Tom got him to accept that being a transsexual was ok that he stopped drinking??  :winking0001:

I never had a problem with that??? Some of you tend to exaggerate, in over 16 years of posting Sooth never deleted one of my posts. The only one on JI that ever did was Ham and here Max does all the time...  :animal0029:

I delete pictures that you post, I don't remember deleting any of your posts lol.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love this. I kind of hope this one takes off. Would love that to be the official word about me.  :)

Great job Glenn.

Mehta actually came off  at a level above pond scum.    I wonder how much of that attitude is caused by NYDN editorial policy?

When Cimini was there he was the pits of the NY beat writers.  Since he has been at ESPN, he's still snaky,  but shows some intelligence.  Perhaps some of Mehta's BS, crap stirring, is mandated by the NYDN .

Nah, he's still a douche

Did you just "You people me?".  

Thanks for the kind words guys...again, was pleasantly surprised to see how much time Manish was willing to give for the interview.

I'm thinking about going to the event in NYC also....only hangup is that it's mid week and fairly long drive for a school night.

Is that when you raised your voice?

No...but I did put him on hold for a few seconds to have a good cry....regained my composure and finished the interview.

In all honesty, firing Rex after his 8-8 season would have made more sense than firing him after last year's 4-12 IMO.

I always thought Cimini and Mehta get too much hate from the fans. There are instances where they can be overly critical, but for hte most part, can you really disagree with them? Were the Jets not a circus the last few years? Was Rex and the Jets management not dysfunctional? If anything, I give Cimini and Mehta props for bringing this stuff to the mainstream. The fans deserve to know what's going on with the team, good or bad.

You certainly have the right to your opinion ... However as you point out ... A good majority of people feel the hate is earned.

Tone, method of delivery, & perceived intent ... Are a trifecta of bonus d*ckfaceness I ascribe to him

In a hypothetical situation lets say Kevin Spacey had a wife who cheated on him.

A respectable reporter may say - Kevin is out of town working on a movie. His wife opened the door for the pizza guy and let him him with his pie containing extra anchovies. The two stayed together for the remainder of the evening. a couple of empty bottles of Merlow were found in the garbage the next day. after sitting together on the couch and watching tv for a bit that evening they were seen retiring up the stairs where the bedroom light came on briefly then was turned back off. From the sidewalk feminine moaning was heard from the window all evening. The pizza boy was heard the next day bragging to him coworkers that he had been intimate with Mrs. spacey.

Cimini would say most of this info ... But would also insert a line mocking something about the movie Kevin Spacey was working on. He would also bad mouth the pizzeria and Mrs. spacey's taste in wine.

Mehta would say 2 or 3 facts. Then he would discuss the 2 or 3 least box-office grossing films Spacey has made. Then he would talk about how close Pizza boy & Mrs. s were sitting together on the couch ... And although he couldn't see what was on the TV from his vantage point, he would tell us that HBO was showing Unfaithful at that time of night. He would say after going up the stairs when the bedroom lights flashed on it looked like the pizza boy was still standing but the Mrs appeared to be kneading down for some reason, perhaps she had dropped a contact? Mehta would then describe the length and intensity of the moans, how it sounded like she may have even been talking about something being twice as large as she was used to, perhaps they'd taken a couple of the slices of pizza upstairs with them. He would culminate his tale with talking about her heading out the next morning to go to the spa. The awkward bowleggedness to her walk made him believe she must have used Kevin's movie royalties to buy some new yoga pants. Finally The satisfied glaze in her eyes made him sure that she must have found the missing contact.

JMO

I never had a prob with sooth either, at all, except for selling the board to Scout.  He might as well have packed the site into a box and threw it off a bridge.

Glad to see Ham and so many names I recognize again.

All anyone needs to know about me is that I treat all AFC East games like mini-Superbowls. 

I never had a prob with sooth either, at all, except for selling the board to Scout.  He might as well have packed the site into a box and threw it off a bridge.

Glad to see Ham and so many names I recognize again.

All anyone needs to know about me is that I treat all AFC East games like mini-Superbowls. 

I think you saw Ham on another board I don't think he's here..

Archived