Kraft will not appeal NFL punishment

Jetfan13

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This reminds me of when my daughter does something wrong, I have to punish her, she throws a fit, then after a little calms down and gives me a hug and kiss.

Good girl Kraft.....now don't do it again!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

You know the fix is in, after all that big talk and chest pounding Kraft did, only to concede? Kraft got something out of this deal, no question. 2 games max, if any.

No fix - Per Adam Scheffler, Goodell instructed Kraft that Brady is a SEPERATE ISSUE. There is no give & take.

Brady is only appealing HIS 4 GAME SUSSPENSION. The Patriots by doing this have agreed to the loss of picks and the $1 million fine.

YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN TOM!

Lol, my post came before Kraft's statement. That innocent organization doesn't seem to want to appeal for their innocence.

So I just heard if Brady loses on his appeal ... He is taking this to court? Wonder how well that would work out. I wouldn't doubt a handshake deal either .

Not well on his dispute. I do not believe Don Yee and the NFLPA Lawyers have informed him that if this goes federal, the NFL could subpoena ALL OF BRADY'S PHONE RECORDS.

Teflon Tom is not as teflon as he thinks be is...

was just on the Pats forum and had a similar feeling to when I was a 10 year old going to Chuck E Cheese for the first time.  They're completely distraught LOL.

They have a poll where over 90% of fans are calling for Kraft to step down..  I skimmed the first few pages of their thread and 9 out of 10 posters claimed to be "done" with the Pats -- many adding the disclaimer "once TB and BB step down".

It's finally sinking in to those pompous asses that their the so called dynasty is nothing more than an embarrassing string of cheating scandals.  The Pats SB victories should be vacated.  No one will ever talk about them in the same way they'll talk about the 49er, Steeler, or Cowboys dynasties.. 

Lol, my post came before Kraft's statement. That innocent organization doesn't seem to want to appeal for their innocence.

They don't. What they do want is the ability to get a superbowl in Foxboro. Brady was put under the bridge in order to make good with the other 31 owners. It was all about power. What is best for the league may not be best for Brady.

They don't. What they do want is the ability to get a superbowl in Foxboro. Brady was put under the bridge in order to make good with the other 31 owners. It was all about power. What is best for the league may not be best for Brady.

Don't really care about that cheater. Hopefully he fights till the end on the appeal and loses, and then gets knocked out in the first game for the season. That would be epic and fitting.

There you go Peter King. Another chance to tell us how great Kraft is and how he wilfully accepts slap on the wrist for cheating, simply for the greater good of the NFL.

I want to gag whenever I hear Peter King talk about the Patriots.  

Lmao on Patsfan.com a fan started a thread stating he hopes Brady goes to Buffalo to win a legit SB and prove he's the GOAT lol

"I hope Brady signs with the Buffalo Bills....And kill us for 3 or 4 years in a row until the end of his career, he will have a fair shot at winning there with that defense. Also, winning a SB for the Bills would erase any blur over this nonsense and no doubt would cement him as the GOAT."

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/i-hope-brady-signs-with-the-buffalo-bills.1120383/

sounds like goodell told kraft, we have too much info here, and if there's an appeal they'll need brady's phone.  then kraft gets a real confession from brady, and then kraft goes back to goodell and doesn't appeal.  i bet the 1st round pick becomes a 2nd or 3rd in addition to brady's suspension halved.  

So, are all Pats fans obsessed with the Jets, or just the ones that make themselves the community punching bag on Jets message boards?

1. Why dont you ask all pats fans that. And not the only 4 that exist here. Again only 4 exist here. There are more pats threads here than there are actual pat fans.

2. For any of your back handed comments i told you before but in case you didn't see. I dont give one entire f what you think of me or any of my comments.

I care as much about any of your replies to me in general as much as the jets have won a title since Namath. Ok. So we are on the same page now. Continue on with any reply you will further...

1. Why dont you ask all pats fans that. And not the only 4 that exist here. Again only 4 exist here. There are more pats threads here than there are actual pat fans.

2. For any of your back handed comments i told you before but in case you didn't see. I dont give one entire f what you think of me or any of my comments.

I care as much about any of your replies to me in general as much as the jets have won a title since Namath. Ok. So we are on the same page now. Continue on with any reply you will further...

Can you provide access to all Pats fans? Is there like a meeting when you all get together and touch tips where you could maybe throw my question out there to them?

You obviously don't care enough to try and fight back. Pansy.

Lmao on Patsfan.com a fan started a thread stating he hopes Brady goes to Buffalo to win a legit SB and prove he's the GOAT lol

"I hope Brady signs with the Buffalo Bills....And kill us for 3 or 4 years in a row until the end of his career, he will have a fair shot at winning there with that defense. Also, winning a SB for the Bills would erase any blur over this nonsense and no doubt would cement him as the GOAT."

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/i-hope-brady-signs-with-the-buffalo-bills.1120383/

Probably just Rex trolling 

Worst fans in pro sports. Too funny

We'll see, I have a feeling it'll get reduced to 2 games...

And if it does the team is still out the picks.  

And more importantly Brady and the team is still labeled as cheaters.  We're playing him with a 4 game suspension or not.  

sounds like goodell told kraft, we have too much info here, and if there's an appeal they'll need brady's phone.  then kraft gets a real confession from brady, and then kraft goes back to goodell and doesn't appeal.  i bet the 1st round pick becomes a 2nd or 3rd in addition to brady's suspension halved.  

Why would and how would the fines to the organization be reduced without an appeal?

Makes no sense.  The ruling was handed down, how can anyone reduce it if the Pats arent disputing it?

We're getting really paranoid here.

PatsFans.Com is going ballistic. "Done with Kraft!" "Kiss my ass!"

Very funny

they are the world biggest morons over there. they were convinced everyone else is stupid because we didnt buy the losing weight excuse for the deflator nickname

Pot calling the kettle black as usual. Remember you're a jet fan who roots for the jets...thats a continuous punchline.

Dont throw rocks at the throne poster.

GFY. You root for a despicably corrupt organization. It wouldn't surprise anyone if you or other a-hole Cheater trolls adhere to the same morally corrupt standards in your personal lives. Get lost troll. You and your team suck.

The forfeiture of picks and fine are a done deal. Nothing changes with that because Kraft is not appealing. The only thing that could change is The Cheater's suspension.

OK then. You are a dumb ass. Not one shred of intelligence in your pea sized brain, as you've made obvious to all. I'll bet your wife/gf think the same. Our isit yourboy friend? Thanks for inviting that. You deserve it biatch.

And if it does the team is still out the picks.

And more importantly Brady and the team is still labeled as cheaters. We're playing him with a 4 game suspension or not.

Not arguing this.

Agreed.

If Goodell does allow the Commissioner Kraft to overturn the punishment, then Woody should demand his $100,000 back.   

Yes he should and the other NFL owners should stand behind Woody.

I assume this mean's Brady's getting knocked down to 2 games.

If that.  I think this whole penalty/fine/suspension saga has been rigged from the beginning.  My thought is they laid out the penalties/fine, etc. with the understanding that Kraft and Goodell would work something out. And,  Brady will get only a 2 game suspension to keep him and Kraft from whining.  What a home job.

Archived