Sign in to follow this  
Jetfan13

Kraft will not appeal NFL punishment

This one may be the world's champion of getting things 100% backwards....

This has got to be the most psychotically delusional conspiracy theories of all time…31 other teams "cheat" in order to beat the Pats who cheat....whaaaa the ???????

All I can say is that this is disappointing and kinda sucky. However I will give credit to the other teams and the NFL for concocting probably the biggest POS sports scandal in the history of sports. They had NO ability to beat the pats fairly. So they had to cheat. They take a nothing issue and turn the whole world against the Pats and then for the coup de grace figure out how to turn the Pats fans against the pats. 

Bravo NFL Bravo. You have once again proved that cheating pays and that the USA is stupid enough to believe anything. Whomever cooked this up was brilliant.

• rep_up.png
  •  
  • rep_down.png
  •  

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

You know the fix is in, after all that big talk and chest pounding Kraft did, only to concede? Kraft got something out of this deal, no question. 2 games max, if any.

For sure.   Favorable ruling on something big down the road.  Maybe stadium issue... something involving big money.

PatsFans.Com is going ballistic. "Done with Kraft!" "Kiss my ass!"

Very funny

Can't think of a more deserving group of a-holes than that incestuous cluster fck over at Patsfans.com.  

This one may be the world's champion of getting things 100% backwards....

Absurd. My pats fan colleagues are all saying that Kraft and Brady are innocent but that Goodell wants to make a case against the pats. So, Kraft is not going to appeal in the hopes that it lessens Brady's suspension.

WHAT!?

1) Goodell isn't making a case. He's handing out punishments based on other people's cases.

2) Other people couldn't make cases without there being cases to be made.

3*) If Kraft and Brady were truly innocent, they wouldn't have to go through back channels to lessen the suspension. They'd go full steam ahead with the appeal, win the appeal, have all punishment dropped, their name cleared, and Kraft would finally get that apology he's still awaiting.

4) If Kraft and Goodell did come to some agreement in a dark alleyway, that's even more ****ed up than the Pats cheating in the first place.

Long story short, I can't believe Patriots fans are allowed to walk around like normal people without parental/societal supervision. 

* ultimately, #3 is the only point which should matter at all.

You should know. For this site, the New England Patriots will always haunt jet fans.

#cantletgo

Sidenote:

Good for Kraft. As a fan *claps*

hahaha.  How feeble.  Pats trolls here are utterly pathetic.

You should know. For this site, the New England Patriots will always haunt jet fans.

#cantletgo

Sidenote:

Good for Kraft. As a fan *claps*

I don't know about always but some Jet fans are just obsessed with the Pats. I am not one of them. 

This reminds me of when my daughter does something wrong, I have to punish her, she throws a fit, then after a little calms down and gives me a hug and kiss.

Good girl Kraft.....now don't do it again!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

You know the fix is in, after all that big talk and chest pounding Kraft did, only to concede? Kraft got something out of this deal, no question. 2 games max, if any.

No fix - Per Adam Scheffler, Goodell instructed Kraft that Brady is a SEPERATE ISSUE. There is no give & take.

Brady is only appealing HIS 4 GAME SUSSPENSION. The Patriots by doing this have agreed to the loss of picks and the $1 million fine.

YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN TOM!

Lol, my post came before Kraft's statement. That innocent organization doesn't seem to want to appeal for their innocence.

So I just heard if Brady loses on his appeal ... He is taking this to court? Wonder how well that would work out. I wouldn't doubt a handshake deal either .

Not well on his dispute. I do not believe Don Yee and the NFLPA Lawyers have informed him that if this goes federal, the NFL could subpoena ALL OF BRADY'S PHONE RECORDS.

Teflon Tom is not as teflon as he thinks be is...

Lol, my post came before Kraft's statement. That innocent organization doesn't seem to want to appeal for their innocence.

They don't. What they do want is the ability to get a superbowl in Foxboro. Brady was put under the bridge in order to make good with the other 31 owners. It was all about power. What is best for the league may not be best for Brady.

They don't. What they do want is the ability to get a superbowl in Foxboro. Brady was put under the bridge in order to make good with the other 31 owners. It was all about power. What is best for the league may not be best for Brady.

Don't really care about that cheater. Hopefully he fights till the end on the appeal and loses, and then gets knocked out in the first game for the season. That would be epic and fitting.

No fix - Per Adam Scheffler, Goodell instructed Kraft that Brady is a SEPERATE ISSUE. There is no give & take.

We'll see, I have a feeling it'll get reduced to 2 games...

There you go Peter King. Another chance to tell us how great Kraft is and how he wilfully accepts slap on the wrist for cheating, simply for the greater good of the NFL.

I want to gag whenever I hear Peter King talk about the Patriots.  

Lmao on Patsfan.com a fan started a thread stating he hopes Brady goes to Buffalo to win a legit SB and prove he's the GOAT lol

"I hope Brady signs with the Buffalo Bills....And kill us for 3 or 4 years in a row until the end of his career, he will have a fair shot at winning there with that defense. Also, winning a SB for the Bills would erase any blur over this nonsense and no doubt would cement him as the GOAT."

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/i-hope-brady-signs-with-the-buffalo-bills.1120383/

Yeah pats* fans are jumping off the cliff today.

"Well, we accept the punishment, but don't accept the guilt"

Any way to spin it, they will.

sounds like goodell told kraft, we have too much info here, and if there's an appeal they'll need brady's phone.  then kraft gets a real confession from brady, and then kraft goes back to goodell and doesn't appeal.  i bet the 1st round pick becomes a 2nd or 3rd in addition to brady's suspension halved.  

So, are all Pats fans obsessed with the Jets, or just the ones that make themselves the community punching bag on Jets message boards?

1. Why dont you ask all pats fans that. And not the only 4 that exist here. Again only 4 exist here. There are more pats threads here than there are actual pat fans.

2. For any of your back handed comments i told you before but in case you didn't see. I dont give one entire f what you think of me or any of my comments.

I care as much about any of your replies to me in general as much as the jets have won a title since Namath. Ok. So we are on the same page now. Continue on with any reply you will further...

1. Why dont you ask all pats fans that. And not the only 4 that exist here. Again only 4 exist here. There are more pats threads here than there are actual pat fans.

2. For any of your back handed comments i told you before but in case you didn't see. I dont give one entire f what you think of me or any of my comments.

I care as much about any of your replies to me in general as much as the jets have won a title since Namath. Ok. So we are on the same page now. Continue on with any reply you will further...

Can you provide access to all Pats fans? Is there like a meeting when you all get together and touch tips where you could maybe throw my question out there to them?

You obviously don't care enough to try and fight back. Pansy.

Lmao on Patsfan.com a fan started a thread stating he hopes Brady goes to Buffalo to win a legit SB and prove he's the GOAT lol

"I hope Brady signs with the Buffalo Bills....And kill us for 3 or 4 years in a row until the end of his career, he will have a fair shot at winning there with that defense. Also, winning a SB for the Bills would erase any blur over this nonsense and no doubt would cement him as the GOAT."

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/i-hope-brady-signs-with-the-buffalo-bills.1120383/

Probably just Rex trolling