Kraft will not appeal NFL punishment

Jetfan13

was just on the Pats forum and had a similar feeling to when I was a 10 year old going to Chuck E Cheese for the first time.  They're completely distraught LOL.

They have a poll where over 90% of fans are calling for Kraft to step down..  I skimmed the first few pages of their thread and 9 out of 10 posters claimed to be "done" with the Pats -- many adding the disclaimer "once TB and BB step down".

It's finally sinking in to those pompous asses that their the so called dynasty is nothing more than an embarrassing string of cheating scandals.  The Pats SB victories should be vacated.  No one will ever talk about them in the same way they'll talk about the 49er, Steeler, or Cowboys dynasties.. 

Boom.   LOL

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So let me get this straight - there is a formal appeals process BUT this gets changed to a backroom, private meeting, solely between the Commissioner and an owner (who the Commissioner works for) and they conclude the meeting by hugging?

Anything for the "integrity of the game."

OK then. You are a dumb ass. Not one shred of intelligence in your pea sized brain, as you've made obvious to all. I'll bet your wife/gf think the same. Our isit yourboy friend? Thanks for inviting that. You deserve it biatch.

Bruh you dont know sh*t about me. Calm all that extra typing you are doing OVER THE INTERNET! Again you doing this over the Internet..

Bruh you dont know sh*t about me. Calm all that extra typing you are doing OVER THE INTERNET! Again you doing this over the Internet..

So you are a liar too. You said you didn't care. If that were true, you wouldn't have responded. You are the gift that keeps on giving. Can't wait for your next post to demonstrate what other types of human deficiency you possess. You are such a loser troll. You got nothing better to do than hang around a Jets site and you're not a Jets fan. No better definition of a loser than that.

So you are a liar too. You said you didn't care. If that were true, you wouldn't have responded. You are the gift that keeps on giving. Can't wait for your next post to demonstrate what other types of human deficiency you possess. You are such a loser troll. You got nothing better to do than hang around a Jets site and you're not a Jets fan. No better definition of a loser than that.

Bruh..telling you you dont know sh*t about me.. It doesnt take much focus on my part to say that to any poster.

You're light work. A few key strokes on a my key board..

Yawn.

Bruh..telling you you dont know sh*t about me.. It doesnt take much focus on my part to say that to any poster.

You're light work. A few key strokes on a my key board..

Yawn.

You so obviously care. You keep replying. Loser. Keep going. Let's see how much this bids you, moron.

Kraft was never going to appeal. That was signed and sealed when he ran his fat mouth and preemptively demanded an apology. So the fans get pissy because he's taking it on the chin, who cares? He's a lot more concerned about his credibility with the other 30 owners.

Spot on.

I think he ran with it as much as he could before actually having to commit

Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter

Roger Goodell and Patriots owner Robert Kraft already have met, spoke and even hugged, per an industry source who witnessed it.

And, you can guarantee that a deal was made between the two of them. Brady gets off with a 2 game suspension. Cheaters in every aspect of the game.

And, you can guarantee that a deal was made between the two of them.

Why? There's no reason to assume they got anything for not appealing because they were never going to do it in the first place and everybody knew it. To go back on his word to accept the league's decision would have cost him all sorts of credibility among the owners just for the sake of a meaningless gesture to show the fans he was standing up to Goodell or whatever. That's incentive enough.

Why? There's no reason to assume they got anything for not appealing because they were never going to do it in the first place and everybody knew it. To go back on his word to accept the league's decision would have cost him all sorts of credibility among the owners just for the sake of a meaningless gesture to show the fans he was standing up to Goodell or whatever. That's incentive enough.

I really wonder why  Kraft and Don Yee came out so aggressively and pretty much burned any bridge available for retreat.   Makes no sense to me.  

Jelly of the month club sure is making a strong resurgence as of late.

And, you can guarantee that a deal was made between the two of them. Brady gets off with a 2 game suspension. Cheaters in every aspect of the game.

Let's see the pats save a net $600k - $800k and have 38 yr old Brady healthy for last 12 games and playoffs. Great.

Why? There's no reason to assume they got anything for not appealing because they were never going to do it in the first place and everybody knew it. To go back on his word to accept the league's decision would have cost him all sorts of credibility among the owners just for the sake of a meaningless gesture to show the fans he was standing up to Goodell or whatever. That's incentive enough.When

When Brady's just get a 2 game suspension for knowing cheating.

1. Why dont you ask all pats fans that. And not the only 4 that exist here. Again only 4 exist here. There are more pats threads here than there are actual pat fans.

2. For any of your back handed comments i told you before but in case you didn't see. I dont give one entire f what you think of me or any of my comments.

I care as much about any of your replies to me in general as much as the jets have won a title since Namath. Ok. So we are on the same page now. Continue on with any reply you will further...

If that's the case, why are you here?

Lmao on Patsfan.com a fan started a thread stating he hopes Brady goes to Buffalo to win a legit SB and prove he's the GOAT lol

"I hope Brady signs with the Buffalo Bills....And kill us for 3 or 4 years in a row until the end of his career, he will have a fair shot at winning there with that defense. Also, winning a SB for the Bills would erase any blur over this nonsense and no doubt would cement him as the GOAT."

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/i-hope-brady-signs-with-the-buffalo-bills.1120383/

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the compliment on the Bills defense (I'm a Bills Fan) but I don't think we would want Brady.

Trust me, Rex would do anything to get Tom to play for the Bills.

If Brady was a Bill or Jet this season they'd be the favorites to win it all with their defenses and weapons on O.

Thank you for the compliment on the Bills defense (I'm a Bills Fan) but I don't think we would want Brady.

That was actually a quote from a Pats fan on their message board. I agree though like most would they have a very good defense and Rex should make them better.....it's the QB you have to worry about, as it is with the Jets.

If Brady was a Bill or Jet this season they'd be the favorites to win it all with their defenses and weapons on O.

Which is why pretty much any team in football would sign him if they could. Outside of those 3-4 teams with an elite QB.

That was actually a quote from a Pats fan on their message board. I agree though like most would they have a very good defense and Rex should make them better.....it's the QB you have to worry about, as it is with the Jets.

You are right about the QB situation.  I think both Bowles and Ryan are workiing with what they have (with QB's)  by building a good offense around the QB.     Let's hope it works for our teams.  

Trust me, Rex would do anything to get Tom to play for the Bills.

You're right.  I was just joking when I said he wouldn't want him.  He'd probably be welcome in just about any team in the league.

Most owner's would have expressed remorse like Arthur Blank in Atlanta did when they were found guilty of violating the league's rules.

But instead of remorse of any hint of shame what  Kraft did was launch a website to defend their cheating, protested the league's ruling in the media with cheerleaders like Peter King, left the door open for pursuing legal action and only relented after a personal meeting with the commish where it may not have been out of the ordinary that he was promised something in return for accepting the league's punishment.

So how many member's in the media are going to give Kraft credit for being a class act and taking the high road in reluctantly accepting the league's punishment.

Most owner's would have expressed remorse like Arthur Blank in Atlanta did when they were found guilty of violating the league's rules.

But instead of remorse of any hint of shame what  Kraft did was launch a website to defend their cheating, protested the league's ruling in the media with cheerleaders like Peter King, left the door open for pursuing legal action and only relented after a personal meeting with the commish where it may not have been out of the ordinary that he was promised something in return for accepting the league's punishment.

So how many member's in the media are going to give Kraft credit for being a class act and taking the high road in reluctantly accepting the league's punishment.

Agree

When Kraft got to the owners meeting he realized the other 31 billionaires  weren't so impressed with him, or his arrogance in dealing with the situation.  He cut a deal.   

Brady will be reduced to 2 games, and Bob was sent to his room with out dinner.  

http://uproxx.com/ksk/2015/05/robert-kraft-shivering-with-anticipation-accepts-roger-goodells-punishment/

That touch.

He didn’t know how much he missed it until he found himself in his embrace once again. His firm, but giving arms. His broad, strong chest pressing into his own doughy body. Warm. Safe.

He was mad. Of course he was. Anybody would be. But there was something about Goodell. Something about how he wielded his power. It made Kraft feel a way he had never felt before. He had dominated America’s favorite sport. He had dominated the Super Bowl. He had become one of the most powerful, richest people in the country. He wasn’t used to…submitting.

Appearances must be kept up, he thought to himself. Let Brady fight his fight. The world can’t know about this. What would they say? What would they think?

Of course he would accept the punishment. How could he not? If it meant hearing his voice again, if it meant being able to submit to his whims. He noticed he was biting his lip so much it was starting to bleed.

A shiver of ecstasy went up his spine.

Maybe he could get Belichick to spy on his opponents again.

Sure, your HC is obsessed with Brady and he's miles better than anyone on your roster. Why would your team want to improve

Archived