You don't root for losses

Gastineau Lives

I'm almost afraid to ask what pick did they get? I know the worst they could do is 5th, was hoping for 1st obviously but can already tell that's not happening

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

EXACTLY- Knicks are now unwatchable for ANOTHER 10 years.

If you're not going to the playoffs then lose out!

I know we're all patting ourselves on the back for Leonard Williams but frankly had we stayed at #4 overall we'd have Amari Cooper and not have to listen to all this Wilkerson drama for the next 2 years.

Meaningless games are literally meaningless - they feel good for a weekend but not one good thing comes out of winning them.

FKN Dolan and the stupid azz Knicks.

EXACTLY- Knicks are now unwatchable for ANOTHER 10 years.

If you're not going to the playoffs then lose out!

I know we're all patting ourselves on the back for Leonard Williams but frankly had we stayed at #4 overall we'd have Amari Cooper and not have to listen to all this Wilkerson drama for the next 2 years.

Meaningless games are literally meaningless - they feel good for a weekend but not one good thing comes out of winning them.

FKN Dolan and the stupid azz Knicks.

Okay I know guys are upset, I am not exactly jumping for joy myself,  but you do realize there are going to be some really, really good players still available at 4?  

Bottom-line is we got screwed by the Lakers.  We still can come out of this okay because one of the following players should be available at 4. Okafor, Russell or Mudiay.   This team needs a point guard in the worst way but if miss out on both, Okafor is nice consolation prize. 

And as usual., they screw it all up by deciding to win when they didn't have to.  I actually wanted Okafor, I'm sure he's going to the Lakers, so they can have him and Randle in the middle, with Kobe running around outside.  I believe in building inside out unless you have a true super star, and Okafor would've been the perfect IMO.  

Okay I know guys are upset, I am not exactly jumping for joy myself, but you do realize there are going to be some really, really good players still available at 4?

Bottom-line is we got screwed by the Lakers. We still can come out of this okay because one of the following players should be available at 4. Okafor, Russell or Mudiay. This team needs a point guard in the worst way but if miss out on both, Okafor is nice consolation prize.

The NBA is all about spacing and pacing now and it favors quick guards like Steph Curry. Knicks fans need to realize this isn't 1995 the best Center doesn't win the nba championship he watches the entire playoffs from a 80' LCD like Demarcus Cousins.

The NBA is all about spacing and pacing now and it favors quick guards like Steph Curry. Knicks fans need to realize this isn't 1995 the best Center doesn't win the nba championship he watches the entire playoffs from a 80' LCD like Demarcus Cousins.

Exactly. I wanted to get the third pick to guarantee either Russell or Mudiay. At 4, there is possibility of losing out on both and that would suck donkey balls.

Exactly. I wanted to get the third pick to guarantee either Russell or Mudiay. At 4, there is possibility of losing out on both and that would suck donkey balls.

You can't lose out on both unless Okafor or Towns fall to 4 which isn't happening.

People just don't do their homework especially in the media. Mudiay is actually a very good prospect he creates in transition, has very good wingspan and lateral quickness which means he's going to be a good defender, is an excellent rebounder for a pg.

Only weakness for Mudiay is he's not a great shooter but he's effective at mid-range and can drive and finish.

Call me a homer I don't see how this is the end of the world.

76ers are hot on Westbrook-

Mudiay is the pick but I think Phil somehow ****s it up and traded out. Midday could actually turn tout to be the best player.

It would be the stupidest thing to trade the pick unless your getting a Kevin Durant. Knicks haven't had a pg since Mark Jackson they finally got one in Mudiay why is this such a disaster?

Archived