Did anyone here ever think, wow I would really like to blog for JetNation?

Maxman

Sometimes I think about going long-form, but then I realize that I can summarize pretty much all my enlightening gold-mine hot takes inside the parameters of these blazing message board posts.

So hot that you only post from your kitchen, right?  

I would love to as well, although not sure if you would be looking for random blogging off the wall idea or some kind of structured format.  

Shoot me an email if you are interested, we can talk about it.  Thanks!

forums@jetnation.com

What if your blog will instantly come with resistance, outrage and criticism just because of who you are and not the content?

We survived the outrage when TomShane wrote an article suggesting that Chad Pennington might not have the arm strength required to dominate in this league. We can survive anything.

We survived the outrage when TomShane wrote an article suggesting that Chad Pennington might not have the arm strength required to dominate in this league. We can survive anything.

Ahh, the penningtologists.. Killed off many of those brainless zombies back in the day

I just want to do a podcast where I deconstruct everything that makes people happy. Maybe we bring in a guest every week and I can teach them why their favorite thing in this world actually sucks.

What sucks is when it's impossible to monetize your one true gift.

I just want to do a podcast where I deconstruct everything that makes people happy. Maybe we bring in a guest every week and I can teach them why their favorite thing in this world actually sucks.

You make me happy and are probably one of my favorite things in this world. 

My favorite thing is TomShane.

go

Archived