Sheldon Richardson

Mo Lew

The trends for people pointing out things they think I'm wrong about always include them self-high-fiving in hindsight, so rather than having been right, they just revel in having gotten lucky that reasonable logic didn't prevail, and then there's always an immediate jump to some ******* weird ass homosexual insinuation.

I'd rather have been reasonable from the beginning that a loon who thinks he wins the day and celebrating with inadvertent tells about being a closet case.

The wisdom of your words transcends time and forum space

You not only covered your ignorance of the past but you also gave yourself pardon for future ineptitude.... Bravo!

Butt boy.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The wisdom of your words transcends time and forum space

You not only covered your ignorance of the past but you also gave yourself pardon for future ineptitude.... Bravo!

Butt boy.

Before we continue down the path of having you redefine ignorance and homosexual tendencies, could you tell me....

Where is the post where you insisted that "family obligation" obviously means "about to be suspended for smoking weed"?

Hey he has a "life" out side of football; a life where he likes to smoke the ganja and risk getting suspended for a 3rd of the season.  What a freaking idiot......  I don't want to see another tweet from this "twit".  Just shut up and be ready to go when his suspension is over.  Thank GOD we drafted Leonard Williams; he is going to get plenty of action now. 

So the league is only playing 12 games this season??

Before we continue down the path of having you redefine ignorance and homosexual tendencies, could you tell me....

Where is the post where you insisted that "family obligation" obviously means "about to be suspended for smoking weed"?

Please stop ..you are embarrassing yourself now

Pull yourself together man!

• 4 weeks later...

I know it's probably happened before, but does anyone recall a player on suspension getting busted again?

What could be a huge problem for Richardson is not marijuana reference in the report because he is a multiple offender in the substance abuse program so he doesn't even need to fail a drug test to be subject to further punishment.

I know it's probably happened before, but does anyone recall a player on suspension getting busted again?

What could be a huge problem for Richardson is not marijuana reference in the report because he is a multiple offender in the substance abuse program so he doesn't even need to fail a drug test to be subject to further punishment.

Kenny Britt maybe?

Aldon Smith?

I may be wrong. Just seemed like both guys had multiple things happen quite soon after each other.

Resisting arrest is a good way to get shot these days good thing he was in a Bentley..LOL

Love the first 5 posters who responded to me.....good call guys.

Ah yea, here it is... I'll bet it was obvious to you that missing voluntary OTAs would lead to drug charges, suspensions, and now that looks like felony charges (or something to that effect). 99% of the time, missing a voluntary workout amounts to nothing, but how dare anyone suggest chilling out and not acting like a bunch of Nancies. How. Dare. Us.

His behavior has been troubling from the beginning. It was easy to overlook due to his skills but there were def signs.

i just think he's always been super cocky. It's great when that comes out when he's talking about the pats but not so much when dealing with his own perceived value on/off the field. He acts like he's a made man when he's really just a dumb athletic child.

His behavior has been troubling from the beginning. It was easy to overlook due to his skills but there were def signs.

i just think he's always been super cocky. It's great when that comes out when he's talking about the pats but not so much when dealing with his own perceived value on/off the field. He acts like he's a made man when he's really just a dumb athletic child.

That's cool. Still, being cocky is not an indicator that he'd be flirting with jail time. Tons of these guys are cocky and self-important and think they are untouchable.

You weren't the biggest offender in pounding your chest for 'knowing it all along'. It's all good.

Saw a scrolling news item last night about this jerk and just about hit the floor in a full out faint.  Good Lord, WTF is this moron thinking?  More pot, driving 148 (148!!??) MPH, a loaded semi-automatic, and--let this steep a bit in your brain--with a 12 year=old in the car.  

Guess Sheldon really wanted out of the Jets and most likely the NFL.  Add this dick to the ever-growing slag heap of pro athletes who threw away a chance to play a game, and make millions, for a living.  

No joke, I hope he gets significant jail time.  Probably the only way he'll learn a lesson as well not killing himself or some innocent person on one of these binges.  

One thing that bothers me about the team is that they knew about this situation for about two weeks.  How the fuk do you let Sheldon participate in training camp?  If Mccagnan is smart, he'll cut this dope today.  Sad that we didn't try to trade this now-five-time-offender.  Now we get nothing.

Kenny Britt maybe?

Aldon Smith?

I may be wrong. Just seemed like both guys had multiple things happen quite soon after each other.

Who was the DB that when he got to NY to meet with the commissioner to discuss his reinstatement got into a mess at a titty bar the night before the meeting? 

Classic

This is really a great outcome for the Jets. Lets us get williams on the field now and lets us get a great deal on sheldon when we negotiate his contract. Jets win here.

That's certainly finding the sliver lining.

From my perspective there's absolutely nothing good about this.  He'll likely will be suspended for at least the rest of this season, but worse is he's going to get jail time (my guess is 18 months)  When he does get convicted and sentenced to prison the Jets will have no choice but to cut him.

This kid will get exactly what he deserves.  Sad to say but true.

Archived