NFL network top 100; #74: Mo WIlkerson

Larz

What a physical specimen he is, just towers over everyone else on the field, physically he reminds me of Bruce Smith a little.  Maybe it's the ultra-long arms in addition to the size.  It's why he was 1st round pick despite coming from a smaller school.  After a couple of NFL seasons in the weight room and trenches he basically became unblockable 1-on-1.  Someone's gonna pay him a lot of money, hope it's us.

What a physical specimen.  He just towers over everyone else on the field, reminds me of Bruce Smith a little.  Maybe it's the ultra-long arms in addition to the size.

Yep just another 175 sacks and Mo will be right with him.. It must be the arms.. :winking0001:

Yep just another 175 sacks and Mo will be right with him.. It must be the arms.. :winking0001:

obviously I meant physically, not in terms of skills.  Bruce Smith was a true DE and a pass rusher first and foremost.  Mo can bang around with the interior linemen better and is a run stopper first and foremost who can take away the A and B gaps.

obviously I meant physically, not in terms of skills.  Bruce Smith was a true DE and a pass rusher first and foremost.  Mo can bang around with the interior linemen better and is a run stopper first and foremost who can take away the A and B gaps.

Imagine if Rex said the same thing?? I know what you meant but this is the silly season for fans so I figured I have some fun.. :winking0001:

I actually felt he should be higher.

I'm positive Sheldon will make the list, so he'll be higher than last year since last year he was in the 90s.

Still, 74 out of 1500 players, voted on by your peers is pretty damn impressive. We know Revis will be there as well.....and maybe Mangold, but that's probably it for Jets. If there's a 5th (assuming Mangold makes it) it'll be Marshall.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

What a physical specimen he is, just towers over everyone else on the field, physically he reminds me of Bruce Smith a little.  Maybe it's the ultra-long arms in addition to the size.  It's why he was 1st round pick despite coming from a smaller school.  After a couple of NFL seasons in the weight room and trenches he basically became unblockable 1-on-1.  Someone's gonna pay him a lot of money, hope it's us.

I think he's single   :xxx:

Make the list? He better be in the top 10. If Watt is #1 which he probably is then Sheldon should be in the top 10-15.

my guess is sheldon is top 30, revis top 20.  the jets don't have a top 10 player

I'm positive Sheldon will make the list, so he'll be higher than last year since last year he was in the 90s.

Still, 74 out of 1500 players, voted on by your peers is pretty damn impressive. We know Revis will be there as well.....and maybe Mangold, but that's probably it for Jets. If there's a 5th (assuming Mangold makes it) it'll be Marshall.

mangold isn't on the list.  pouncy is the only center on the list this year per NFLN

Make the list? He better be in the top 10. If Watt is #1 which he probably is then Sheldon should be in the top 10-15.

Idk, when you factor in QBs and offensive playmakers I doubt Sheldon is Top 10, but he should definitely be top 30. I don't think Watt will be 1 (that will probably be Rodgers or Brady) but he will make the top 10.

agreed. '09 revis was top 5 I think maybe #4

Yeah, 09 Revis was the best defensive player in the NFL and the writers robbed him of DPOY by looking at stats and giving it to Charles Woodson instead.

Idk, when you factor in QBs and offensive playmakers I doubt Sheldon is Top 10, but he should definitely be top 30. I don't think Watt will be 1 (that will probably be Rodgers or Brady) but he will make the top 10.

Depends on where they rank Watt. He didn't even make the top 10 last year. Mo was at 42 last year. I'd say Watt is somewhere in the top 5 and then you have Sheldon probably around 20-25. I mean he's easily the 2nd best D-Lineman in the game. Although Suh will probably get a lot of votes as well.

Yeah, 09 Revis was the best defensive player in the NFL and the writers robbed him of DPOY by looking at stats and giving it to Charles Woodson instead.

Yeah! QB's didn't even throw it to Revis side of the field that year.... tough to get INT. and PD when your just watching the QB throw everywhere but your side of the field.

The other thing was Revis would follow the #1 WR to either side of the field which was pretty unheard of except for maybe Deion Sanders.

Revis was Robbed.

Archived