OTA Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

No thread yet? Practice is over I think. I'll try to catch up and post some related tweets from today...

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Practice just ended. Haven't really read all those tweets yet but it sounds like Geno didn't look too good. Fitz is getting reps with the starters. Leonard working with the veterans (rest of the rookies are working on their own). Shaq Evans struggling (still). Hmmm...

Ugh Geno was horrible from what those tweets had to say. Also, for the whole "Jets have no other options at QB" crowd, Fitz looks to be be perfectly mobile in drills and had a far better day than Geno. So yeahhhh I'm not exactly sure why we're annointing Geno this early?

Ugh Geno was horrible from what those tweets had to say. Also, for the whole "Jets have no other options at QB" crowd, Fitz looks to be be perfectly mobile in drills and had a far better day than Geno. So yeahhhh I'm not exactly sure why we're annointing Geno this early?

Chan did. Bowles just cleared it up. There will be competition, Geno is not guaranteed the starting job week 1. If he doesn't play well in camp / preseason somebody else will take his job.

Archived