Ryan Clady Out For Season

KRL

DBrick for a 2nd and a 4th!

That is not a good idea.

Who will play LT for us?  Our line is going to be shaky as is, you want to get rid of the guy who is solid and hasn't missed a game in 8 years (or whatever it is).  Improved WR won't help if The QB is on his back all the time.

That is not a good idea.

Who will play LT for us? Our line is going to be shaky as is, you want to get rid of the guy who is solid and hasn't missed a game in 8 years (or whatever it is). Improved WR won't help if The QB is on his back all the time.

Brick has been a solid player with 3 years left. I don't believe he has a lot of guaranteed money his last two years either so who knows if they would do that trade and his dead cap is 9 million this season...

I was just using the posts from some people on here before that draft that wanted to draft a guy like Scherff and toss Dbrick away for medium picks.

:winking0001:

Ahhh, your cerebral humor went over my 4 year old brain.

Terrible news for Peyton's last ditch effort. I remember Clady going out for the season around playoff time a couple years ago and I think it really hurt their chances.

Don't really care about Peyton. He's enjoyed more regular season success than any other QB in the NFL and he's still going. Like how Jastremski would say, "fcuk Peyton".

DBrick for a 2nd and a 4th!

Yeah, and have who play LT? I guess we'll try out Leonard at that spot then. We've spent too many resources to make such a silly move after the draft.

Archived