Rex at it again! Needs to sit down w/ Oprah and Dr. Phil.

32EBoozer

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is the proverbial "Drama Queen"

Between all the attention grabbing quotes (usually to the detriment of the team) his People Magazine weight-loss diary to even the blaming of others... I am so finished with this guy. I like having a man's man running the show as opposed to an attention needy boy.

Good-Bye Rex!

Good bye? You post the entire article claiming he is "at it" again (at what?). Sounds like you're saying hello. You could be in a Beatles song.

Yeah, and they moved right along.  You really think Rex would've chosen BUF over ATL? 

Honestly, I think so. He still has unfinished business with Brady and Belichick. He's got a really good defense in BUF, which fits his skillset and background perfectly.Plus, he wants to stick it to the Jets for firing him. He has plenty of reasons to stick around in the AFCE.

Honestly, I think so. He still has unfinished business with Brady and Belichick. He's got a really good defense in BUF, which fits his skillset and background perfectly.Plus, he wants to stick it to the Jets for firing him. He has plenty of reasons to stick around in the AFCE.

regardless of which teams did or did not consider ryan seriously for the hc job, ultimately, I think buffalo is a good fit for rex and rex is a good fit for buffalo. I believe rex when he said buffalo is where he wanted to be and I agree with your post for some of the reasons why

regardless of which teams did or did not consider ryan seriously for the hc job, ultimately, I think buffalo is a good fit for rex and rex is a good fit for buffalo. I believe rex when he said buffalo is where he wanted to be and I agree with your post for some of the reasons why

Way too much " I think, and I believe " in this post....undisputed facts only please :)

Undisputed Fact: only an idiot would have chosen Buffalo over Atlanta, ....oh wait...

Way too much " I think, and I believe " in this post....undisputed facts only please :)

see how that is done? I stated my opinion as my opinion. I could be right or wrong. only time will tell. you state your opinions as proven, undisputed facts with little evidence. message boards are for discussing opinions & facts, not making your opinion facts. get it? :winking0001:

Bills 2015 offense-

1st down-2-yard run.

2nd down-1-yard run.

3rd down-incompletion.

4th down-punt.

The rest is  details. When it comes to offense Rex Ryan is the biggest pussy in NFL history. 

Rex Ryan is the biggest clown who used to be the head coach of the New York Jets. All his smack talk and trash talk ruined the 2011 season.Especially the Christmas Eve game versus  the Giants in which the Jets lost. I really hope the Jets beat his team twice both by big margins. I have not forgiven Rex Ryan for not owning up to his predictions and not winning a Super Bowl .He had 2 chances at if he won those AFC Championship games. Let him talk because I know he always will be a clown who talks big and loses big.

I can't wait until those two sundays when the Jets play the Bills its going to be must watch television. Go Jets!

He had one interview--with the Falcons--and he didn't get that job. If Marrone didn't bail on Buffalo, Rex is creeping people out over in Bristol.

Pretty sure he interviewed in San Francisco, too.

Regardless, he was the first head coach hired this cycle. While other available coaches like, say, Doug Marrone were looking for work, Rex landed a job. Had he waited it out, he almost certainly would've gotten other opportunities as other teams filled their vacancies, and the list of potential candidates dwindled around the league. But he liked the fit in Buffalo (for whatever reason, I don't see it), and took the job.

Hes a HC, not an internet dweeb fan with an obsession with all things Pats.  He has to win first, not worry about the Pats, thats as goofy as it gets.

The Atlanta job, the QB, the team, city and division is a millions times better.  No one would pick the Bills over the Falcons job

He said nothing out of line at all.  He should have said what everyone not blinded by some bizarre hatred already knows..  there's a reason the last GM I had is stuck in a broom closet with an abacus in J-Ville, and I was the first coach hired this off season. 

He said nothing out of line at all.  He should have said what everyone not blinded by some bizarre hatred already knows..  there's a reason the last GM I had is stuck in a broom closet with an abacus in J-Ville, and I was the first coach hired this off season. 

Ooooooobviously he made Pegula want to run through a wall for him.

Ooooooobviously he made Pegula want to run through a wall for him.

hey man continue the irrational hate show, I'm just chiming in.  Normally I ignore these threads because 90% of the media and NFL fans agree with my line of thinking but sometimes I like to give you a noogie.

hey man continue the irrational hate show, I'm just chiming in.  Normally I ignore these threads because 90% of the media and NFL fans agree with my line of thinking but sometimes I like to give you a noogie.

I think ape and shane would choose an afternoon of rex bashing over an afternoon of banging kate upton

I think ape and shane would choose an afternoon of rex bashing over an afternoon of banging kate upton

it's transparent chest thumping designed to protect their fragile egos.  Any time an article comes out, they attempt to spin it into casting Rex in the worst possible light.  They hope if they're vociferous enough, they will win the hearts and minds of the undecided - thereby proving their position was the  correct one the whole time.

I want to put a cue ball in a sock and horse whip the lot of them.

Good bye? You post the entire article claiming he is "at it" again (at what?). Sounds like you're saying hello. You could be in a Beatles song.

This from the guy/girl Xtina formally known as VTN.

Sounds like your either "coming out of the closet" or becoming "schizophrenic"

Pretty sure he interviewed in San Francisco, too.

Regardless, he was the first head coach hired this cycle. While other available coaches like, say, Doug Marrone were looking for work, Rex landed a job. Had he waited it out, he almost certainly would've gotten other opportunities as other teams filled their vacancies, and the list of potential candidates dwindled around the league. But he liked the fit in Buffalo (for whatever reason, I don't see it), and took the job.

How do you figure? He wasn't getting the Jets job, he was "suprised" that the Bears didn't even call him. the Raiders passed, Baalke has wanted to give the Niner HC job to Tomsula for two years, and ain't no way Elway was hiring him. His best shot was Atlanta, and that resulted in a near-mutiny. He didn't get the Atlanta job, so he backdoored his way into the Buffalo gig, where he's making a legitimate push to start Tyrod Taylor at QB. 

Archived