• Kimberley A. Martin
    • Chris Lopresti
    • Mark Cannizzaro
    • Seth Walder
    • Kimberley Jones
    • Kristian Dyer
    • Dom Cosentino
    • Jeane Coakley
    • Eric Allen/Bob Wischusen/Randy Lange (Fair Disclosure Note: On Jets Payroll)

I like Randy Lange. He's consistent. It's very pro-Jets now that he works for the Jets website but he has never been a "clickbait" type beat writer a la Cimini or Mehta who would do anything to get people to read their garbage. It's all geared towards making money instead of actually reporting what's going on. That's not journalism, that's more fiction/entertainment.

I like Randy Lange. He's consistent. It's very pro-Jets now that he works for the Jets website but he has never been a "clickbait" type beat writer a la Cimini or Mehta who would do anything to get people to read their garbage. It's all geared towards making money instead of actually reporting what's going on. That's not journalism, that's more fiction/entertainment.

u r right, I added Randy to last line of the 3 Jets payroll guys. Good catch.

You really think that Cimini and Mehta only care about clicks? Read Cimini's stuff, it is chock-full of solid analysis. As for Mehta, he did what he had to do to expose the circus of the Rex administration. He deserves credit for that.

Lopresti is awesome on Twitter. Responds to almost every tweet. Smart and you can tell he's a fan. But very objective IMO. Best beat writer by far.

Hubbuch responds on Twitter but has the thinnest skin on planet earth if you disagree with him. He makes rice paper look like the Star Wars Missile Defense program.

Costello is cool if only for the fact that we went to the same HS, plus he's heads above Cimini and Mehta.

Dyer is pretty underrated. Maybe it's because he works for that rag known as Metro. Seriously, Metro and AM NY are embarrassing.

You really think that Cimini and Mehta only care about clicks? Read Cimini's stuff, it is chock-full of solid analysis. As for Mehta, he did what he had to do to expose the circus of the Rex administration. He deserves credit for that.

Simms is big loss and now you're defending Mehta?

Your mask is slipping tro...I mean, dude.

So sad not seeing Eric Bolands name up there.  He was the best but he moved on to greener pastures and then we ended up with Manish..

I picked Cimini b/c I do frequent his blog almost every day.  He's not for everyone but I feel he is ethical and accurate.  He usually will never post a story until he has corroborated with his sources.  He writes with a very sarcastic nature which to me makes me think of him as a cynical Jets fan (I don't even know if he is a Jets fan or not, Boland wasn't and I really liked that fact).

So sad not seeing Eric Bolands name up there.  He was the best but he moved on to greener pastures and then we ended up with Manish..

I picked Cimini b/c I do frequent his blog almost every day.  He's not for everyone but I feel he is ethical and accurate.  He usually will never post a story until he has corroborated with his sources.  He writes with a very sarcastic nature which to me makes me think of him as a cynical Jets fan (I don't even know if he is a Jets fan or not, Boland wasn't and I really liked that fact).

cimini a good choice IMHO

I personally think JP most accessibile and most like the rest of us...lunchbox guys/gals....

Archived