hah- Bills claim QB Simms off waivers

faba

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maby we should ask the NFL to investigate possible tampering by buffalo to aquire our "stud" QB prospect. I will laugh if he starts up in Buffalo and actually plays well though.

Rather than laugh, I would go immediately to the nearest emergency room, as you're either having a psychotic episode or a brain aneurism is about to blow.

maby we should ask the NFL to investigate possible tampering by buffalo to aquire our "stud" QB prospect. I will laugh if he starts up in Buffalo and actually plays well though.

with the way geno has played for 2 seasons, I don't see where it would be a laughing matter.

Rather than laugh, I would go immediately to the nearest emergency room, as you're either having a psychotic episode or a brain aneurism is about to blow.

you actually think simms would have played worse then geno? I don't think that is possible

you actually think simms would have played worse then geno? I don't think that is possible

Except that when he's been in a real NFL game he was worse than Geno, he didn't look like he belonged anywhere near a NFL game.

Except that when he's been in a real NFL game he was worse than Geno, he didn't look like he belonged anywhere near a NFL game.

meh, 1 game. his first game. geno strung together many humdingers. also, it is very hard to be worse than geno. he must of really studied to pull that one off :superman:

He played half of a game our entire team was getting outplayed in and henceforth he sucks forever?

Okey Dokey

meh, 1 game. his first game. geno strung together many humdingers. also, it is very hard to be worse than geno. he must of really studied to pull that one off :superman:

And still he sucked. Looked lost. Like he never played the position before.

Proving once again that playing the late parts of a preseason game or the 4th preseason game is not the same as being a NFL QB during the regular season

He played half of a game our entire team was getting outplayed in and henceforth he sucks forever?

Okey Dokey

So that means that I'm wrong, he didn't suck?

Yeah, he sucks forever. He sucked in college, sucked when given a shot.

That means he won't suck next time he plays? Which is the bigger stretch? It's the Ratliff school of thinking. Where is he lighting it up?

And still he sucked. Looked lost

you just described geno for most of 2 seasons

Proving once again that playing the late parts of a preseason game or the 4th preseason game is not the same as being a NFL QB during the regular season

not exactly sure how this "proven point" of yours is a counter to my argument. I never said simms is starter material. just that I don't think he could be any worse than geno. because, after all, for the past 2 seasons, geno has been horrible. not sure how much worse it gets than horrible. ok. how about this. geno is horrible. simms is more horrible? does this work for you? but given the sample size of both players, one is more of an unknown and the other is well known

geno? simms? statement fits both parties

He is last 5 games after his benching showed promise. Let's hope he turned a corner. Nothing to lose hoping that he's learning.

Simms mop up duty has shown nothing. Simms has never shown that he could do it during a NFL game

Proving once again there is no better player in the NFL than a backup QB. There will always be someone screaming he can't be worse. Ignoring the obvious, he is worse

He is last 5 games after his benching showed promise. Let's hope he turned a corner. Nothing to lose hoping that he's learning.

Simms mop up duty has shown nothing. Simms has never shown that he could do it during a NFL game

Proving once again there is no better player in the NFL than a backup QB. There will always be someone screaming he can't be worse. Ignoring the obvious, he is worse

once again, you keeping saying "proving once again". you havnt proven a damned thing. I'll clue you in on something else. nobody is screaming anything. simms only played a handful of times. hardly a big enough sample size to judge somebody. however, we had 2 full seasons of geno, in which he displayed some of the worst qbing I have laid my eyes on. yet, you are such a qb guru that you can see one should get a job elsewhere and one has turned the corner? I hope you are right, I really do. I sure wish I had your eye for talent and your ability to "prove" things

once again, you keeping saying "proving once again". you havnt proven a damned thing. I'll clue you in on something else. nobody is screaming anything. simms only played a handful of times. hardly a big enough sample size to judge somebody. however, we had 2 full seasons of geno, in which he displayed some of the worst qbing I have laid my eyes on. yet, you are such a qb guru that you can see one should get a job elsewhere and one has turned the corner? I hope you are right, I really do. I sure wish I had your eye for talent and your ability to "prove" things

Really?  You think he's got something off of what he did in meaningless preseason games.  Keep talking about him in the same light as a starting QB.  All over a guy who has never played well in a regular game, never won a NFL game.  That doesnt prove my point that he had the best job ever, backup QB?  

I keep saying theyre meaningless and prove nothing.  What he does in week to week practices, camps, workouts and actual NFL game time is more important.

I didn't prove any of this is on target?  Well he's been cut over a mediocre journeyman, a 4th round pick and a walk on FA never was QB.

Proves my point a lot better than yours.  And why do you keep bringing Geno up?  If he sucks or is the 2nd coming of Unitas doesnt change what Simms is.  A guy who isnt the 4th QB on the Jets

And why do you keep bringing Geno up?

my original reply to you was about geno. where have you been?

Really? You think he's got something off of what he did in meaningless preseason games.

kinda my point you seem to want to argue against. I really havnt seen enough of him to absolutely know he sucks

Keep talking about him in the same light as a starting QB

this really is just your imagination

Proves my point a lot better than yours.

you sure about that? I am starting to think you don't have a point. you are kinda all over the place

my original reply to you was about geno. where have you been?

kinda my point you seem to want to argue against. I really havnt seen enough of him to absolutely know he sucks

this really is just your imagination

you sure about that? I am starting to think you don't have a point. you are kinda all over the place

You shouldn't brag that you don't get the idea that the most popular player on a football team is the backup QB.

Archived