who wins?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. who wins?

• Cavs
    • Warriors

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bright side of Kyrie being out is that I think Lebron hates him anyway.

No, because now LeBron is getting a pass already because he's not expected to get any help. Which is hysterical because without LeBron being there, this team isn't even in the playoffs let alone the finals.

First two games were legendary

Losing kyrie might be a blessing in disguise. He isn't quick enough to guard curry anyway and it forces the cavs to go with a bigger lineup.

The warriors are designed to play perimeter d. Thy don't guard well in the paint.

If some psychopath kidnapped Matthew Dellavedova and filmed him being eaten by a pack of wild dogs, would you guys buy the tape? I probably would.

Such a dirty player. I would easily by that tape.

On another note, Draymond Green is playing like garbage.

Relying on JR Smith to win a championship is like Ice T relying on Pookie in New Jack City.

That five minute stretch where LeBron went to the bench to start the fourth was some of the worst offensive basketball I've ever seen outside of a Pee Wee game. JR and Shump have been absolute cowards this series.

That five minute stretch where LeBron went to the bench to start the fourth was some of the worst offensive basketball I've ever seen outside of a Pee Wee game. JR and Shump have been absolute cowards this series.

Truth.  Guys couldn't even catch passes.  LeBron went to the bench and, no lie, it looked like my son's youth basketball league, but those kids have a better handle.  JR couldn't even freakin' dribble!

I haven't been able to catch most of this series but what's the verdict here? So teammates matter? That's crazy. What a crazy concept. I like you guys but you're crazy.

It really has just been a dogsh*t finals.  The MVP has played like his title for about three of the sixteen quarters and his max-deal co-star has played as tough as that balsa wood you used to make sh*tty art projects out of in the fourth grade.  The best player on the planet has been the only one consistently showing up and even he's had some off moments. Meanwhile, Earl Jr. has done his best to lose his team games and the great white hope from down under's grittiness and basketball IQ aren't enough to overcome him shooting 3-15 his last game.  All while Timofey f*cking Mozgov is the second best player on the court. Gross. Give me the crab juice. 

It really has just been a dogsh*t finals. The MVP has played like his title for about three of the sixteen quarters and his max-deal co-star has played as tough as that balsa wood you used to make sh*tty art projects out of in the fourth grade. The best player on the planet has been the only one consistently showing up and even he's had some off moments. Meanwhile, Earl Jr. has done his best to lose his team games and the great white hope from down under's grittiness and basketball IQ aren't enough to overcome him shooting 3-15 his last game. All while Timofey f*cking Mozgov is the second best player on the court. Gross. Give me the crab juice.

ok but other than that how have the games been

Archived