Joe Willie and Bryce Petty born on the same day! Could it be an omen?

Flushing Roots

If these omens work it would mean Bryce Petty would win ONE Super Bowl as the JETS QB, get laid a lot,  have a drinking problem after retirement and then decades into his retirement ask a 89 year old Suzie Kolber to kiss him on national TV.

Namath won the most important game in NFL history.  GFY.

If these omens work it would mean Bryce Petty would win ONE Super Bowl as the JETS QB, get laid a lot, have a drinking problem after retirement and then decades into his retirement ask a 89 year old Suzie Kolber to kiss him on national TV.

I'll sign up for that right now

If these omens work it would mean Bryce Petty would win ONE Super Bowl as the JETS QB, get laid a lot,  have a drinking problem after retirement and then decades into his retirement ask a 89 year old Suzie Kolber to kiss him on national TV.

you really have some serious issues.

What issues do u have that ur life is reduced to making such useless comments.

I ignore your nonsense for the most part.  But there was no reason for the Namath slam when others are merely wishing him a happy birthday.  Only an asswipe chimes in with a negative comment like yours when the thread's intent is obviously in the opposite direction.  You just like being a dick, I guess.

I ignore your nonsense for the most part.  But there was no reason for the Namath slam when others are merely wishing him a happy birthday.  Only an asswipe chimes in with a negative comment like yours when the thread's intent is obviously in the opposite direction.  You just like being a dick, I guess.

Whatever the comment it does not deserve the overreaction. Put me on ignore and move on. I could call you a stupid loser who needs to get a life for overreacting in this manner, but i am not going to.

At the end of the day some responses do go a long way in identifying the people who write them, their pysche, their insecurities and who they really are as people and whether they could be worth respecting. Specially the unexpected responses, tells you a lot of a person.

And with that philosophy, to butt in on a Happy Birthday thread for the sole purpose of disparaging the person with the birthday in spite of the positive intent of the thread discloses a whole lot about the kind of person you are.  Pretty nasty.  Some would say despicable.

Whatever the comment it does not deserve the overreaction. Put me on ignore and move on. I could call you a stupid loser who needs to get a life for overreacting in this manner, but i am not going to.

Do you do anything other than troll any board you post on?

And with that philosophy, to butt in on a Happy Birthday thread for the sole purpose of disparaging the person with the birthday in spite of the positive intent of the thread discloses a whole lot about the kind of person you are.  Pretty nasty.  Some would say despicable.

It's called trolling. The definition of it.

And as he said, tells you a lot about the mental makeup of the author.

Prime example of Guilty conscience pricks the mind. Go on.

He was kind of the QB for 100% of the Jets superbowl win....that's something.

Really sad to see someone reduced to juvenile name calling instead of a football discussion.

Lol, you're delusional, you've been calling people names all over the board.

And Google troll, it fits, not a juvenile name. An apt description, you're a troll

Lol, you're delusional, you've been calling people names all over the board.

And Google troll, it fits, not a juvenile name. An apt description, you're a troll

:rl: :rl: :rl: :rl: :rl: :rl: :rl: :rl: :rl:

You are always reduced to this. Babbling out personal attacks.

It happened last week and it happens again. Yet you comeback for more. What can i say, some people have distinct love for flagellation.

Everyone here thinks your a tool. Lol

I don't remember you  BUT i must have really screwed you over real bad. Because you are reduced to this pathetic, sorry state where a  cheap shot from stupid provides you with unbridled pleasure. That is a very sorry state of mind. The kind that ends up being studied by universities. Get a life before its too late

JFID, when multiple people call you an a$$hole, you can't really fight it.  It's not up to you whether you're an a$$hole or not; it's up to everyone else.  The proper response is to take that information in and make some changes accordingly. 

:rl: :rl: :rl: :rl: :rl: :rl: :rl: :rl: :rl:

You are always reduced to this. Babbling out personal attacks.

It happened last week and it happens again. Yet you comeback for more. What can i say, some people have distinct love for flagellation.

How old are you?  15 - 17 is my guess.  

Archived