New Stadium Security

Maxman

You know if you went to a Red Bulls game violence would never occur.  Unless you bring a pack of strong smelling pack of clove cigarettes, a hipster might beat you to death with a copy of Henry Miller's Tropic of Cancer. (which he hasn't read, of course.)

I went to the Jets game at arrowhead last year and the stadium is almost exactly the same as the old giants stadium minus mezzanine seats. Spirals for easy access in and out and 4 gates, like a normal stadium should have. There's just a lower deck and an upper deck. After getting in and getting out in almost no time it really really made me think about how poorly designed that sh*thole MetLife is. And arrowhead is almost 50 years old. While I guess they have to do this it will make it even worse than it already is. Which is pretty bad

I went to the Jets game at arrowhead last year and the stadium is almost exactly the same as the old giants stadium minus mezzanine seats. Spirals for easy access in and out and 4 gates, like a normal stadium should have. There's just a lower deck and an upper deck. After getting in and getting out in almost no time it really really made me think about how poorly designed that sh*thole MetLife is. And arrowhead is almost 50 years old. While I guess they have to do this it will make it even worse than it already is. Which is pretty bad

That is a lot of complaining from a guy who might go to one home game a year!

That is a lot of complaining from a guy who might go to one home game a year!

Yeah!! It's only the opener this year lol and I'm pulling out all stops to try and get Savage up here for the opener. And that's it! I miss the peeps, but the game xp sucks with a capital S

Yeah!! It's only the opener this year lol and I'm pulling out all stops to try and get Savage up here for the opener. And that's it! I miss the peeps, but the game xp sucks with a capital S

I must have rose colored glasses. It is not like the old stadium but to me it is still better than watching from home or a bar. Plus I get to hang out with Sulivan!!

I must have rose colored glasses. It is not like the old stadium but to me it is still better than watching from home or a bar. Plus I get to hang out with Sulivan!!

Well the Jets games are blacked out in your beloved hometown of pigsknuckle PA. So I understand why you want to go, and you take the whole family. For me it's so much nicer now not going because I don't blow my whole day at a jets game. Season ticks from 1978-2007 was quite enough for me.

Well the Jets games are blacked out in your beloved hometown of pigsknuckle PA. So I understand why you want to go, and you take the whole family. For me it's so much nicer now not going because I don't blow my whole day at a jets game. Season ticks from 1978-2007 was quite enough for me.

It was enough for all of us as well.

Signed,

Everyone Everywhere

I typically have the following on me as I enter a Jets game:

BMW remote key

iPhone 6

Ray Ban polarized sunglasses

Money clip with $500 cash

American Express Platinum and Gold cards

Rolex Submariner Date

All-in, that's around $6,900 worth of hardware and direct-access to an additional $250,000 or so.  I don't like having that kind of exposure put in a bowl by a minimum wage migrant security worker adjacent to 82,500 prying sets of eyes.

SAR I

If this is not an all time epic post, nothing is.

BMW remote key

iPhone 6

Rolex Submariner Date

All-in, that's around $6,900 worth of hardware and direct-access to an additional $250,000 or so.  I don't like having that kind of exposure put in a bowl by a minimum wage migrant security worker adjacent to 82,500 prying sets of eyes.

SAR I

I think this post is intended to impress Kelly.

BMW remote key

iPhone 6

Rolex Submariner Date

SAR I

How is the mid-life crisis coming along?

Archived