Blogger Round Table

Maxman

Glenn took a day off of work to go and represent JetNation. Thank you Glenn! You did great. I know you guys shot for an hour, so there should be plenty more footage. Looking forward to it.

Great job.

Are those "convertible pants" and are they meant to represent the morphing nature of Bowles defense? Pretty thought provoking statement.

Those pants were the first things I noticed.

Can we start a GoFundMe to get this guy some regular pants?

Nice job!

Thanks LK...interesting to see what they decide to show...I made some comments about how Korn/Ferry didn't help much with the last search in my answer and after filming I thought about it and figured they'd cut that out.

Congrats.  I think you did a great job with the question, can't wait to see more of these.   

On a side note, they couldn't afford better seating than these tree house recycled chairs?  They didn't have 4 lounge chairs or a big sofa they could pull together to have this conversation? 

Congrats. I think you did a great job with the question, can't wait to see more of these.

On a side note, they couldn't afford better seating than these tree house recycled chairs? They didn't have 4 lounge chairs or a big sofa they could pull together to have this conversation?

They weren't that bad really...kinda like the chairs you see on movie sets. Great because they're portable and they never know where they'll be filming. In the past they've done these on the practice field but this was day 1 of OTAs so players were there. I think the meeting room was an impromptu location.

Either way, glad you enjoyed it.

Blogger_Round_Table

The New York Jets have release part tow of the blogger roundtable. Glenn Naughton participated for JetNation and the first video can be found here. In this installment Eric Allen asks questions about the defense and what alignments we might see this season.

Here is the link to the video on New York Jets.com.

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
oDhdjDpnPwQ

View the full article

• 3 weeks later...

Those pants were the first things I noticed.

Can we start a GoFundMe to get this guy some regular pants?

Just caught this...thanks for the thought.

Story behind the horrible pants is as follows:

Got up in the am to head to Florham Park early and thew on the shirt and a pair of khakis...simple enough attire w/o going with my preferred shorts and Jets T-shirt.

Stopped to get gas and a coffee on the way up.

Roughly 20  minutes from the facility I spill some coffee my knee when the bottom of my cup bumps the gear shift.

Had no idea where any stores were and it was early enough that many may not be open and did not want to be late to the facility.

First open store I saw was Dick's sporting goods...went in and had two choices...super strange old-man golf pants, or the camping/fishing disaster I opted for....hated every second with those things and have since been thrown in the trash.

But again, thanks for the charitable gesture :)

Just caught this...thanks for the thought.

Story behind the horrible pants is as follows:

Got up in the am to head to Florham Park early and thew on the shirt and a pair of khakis...simple enough attire w/o going with my preferred shorts and Jets T-shirt.

Stopped to get gas and a coffee on the way up.

Roughly 20 minutes from the facility I spill some coffee my knee when the bottom of my cup bumps the gear shift.

Had no idea where any stores were and it was early enough that many may not be open and did not want to be late to the facility.

First open store I saw was Dick's sporting goods...went in and had two choices...super strange old-man golf pants, or the camping/fishing disaster I opted for....hated every second with those things and have since been thrown in the trash.

But again, thanks for the charitable gesture :)

Ha. That sucks bud. I would have went without pants.

Archived