Bruce Jenner to receive Arthur Ashe courage award.

BallinPB

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure he was crushed.

He may have been crushed. He wanted someone to agree with him about how outrageous it was that ESPN was giving a made up award to someone to generate TV ratings and it wasn't happening. 

you shouldve really added a finger snap or two before walking away

Why would I do that?

He may have been crushed. He wanted someone to agree with him about how outrageous it was that ESPN was giving a made up award to someone to generate TV ratings and it wasn't happening. 

Why would I do that?

I was thinking that it was like when you lend your annoying neighbor $20.  Sure it sucks that you lost the $20, but it is a cheap price to pay not to have to deal with him anymore.

I was thinking that it was like when you lend your annoying neighbor $20.  Sure it sucks that you lost the $20, but it is a cheap price to pay not to have to deal with him anymore.

Yeah.... I saw A Bronx Tale too. No idea why you had to make up the story about your neighbor. 

Yeah.... I saw A Bronx Tale too. No idea why you had to make up the story about your neighbor. 

I was like 43 years old when Bronx Tale came out.  Let's not make it like Chazz Palminteri invented anything.  I don't even remember that being in the movie.  All I remember is the door test, DeNiro driving a bus and now youse can't leave.  Actually, my neighbor did borrow a $20 and I only got it back because he wanted the spot in front of the house when he was moving out and my Dad made him pay up before he moved the car.

I was like 43 years old when Bronx Tale came out.  Let's not make it like Chazz Palminteri invented anything.  I don't even remember that being in the movie.  All I remember is the door test, DeNiro driving a bus and now youse can't leave.  Actually, my neighbor did borrow a $20 and I only got it back because he wanted the spot in front of the house when he was moving out and my Dad made him pay up before he moved the car.

Wow! So you're like Bleedin' Green old. 

Phony outrage is obnoxious. Save your outrage for something truly outrageous, like someone repeatedly cheating at football. 

Such as discussions about phony outrage amidst your outrage at other people not appreciating a phony award given by a phony award ceremony to a transgender? 

#Kleckodoinitright

Transgender is merely a function of aging. Eventually happens to all of us to some degree.

Still not a noun. It really isn't difficult to understand why this sh*t isn't acceptable. LeBron is black, fine. LeBron is 'a' black, not fine. The word that is required to make the grammar correct and is conspicuous in its absence is 'person.' It is literally dehumanizing language.

The world of your good old days is a sh*tty, stupid, boring place to everybody who matters in the one we live in now. Get with it or get used to losing because progress is undefeated.

Still not a noun. It really isn't difficult to understand why this sh*t isn't acceptable. LeBron is black, fine. LeBron is 'a' black, not fine. The word that is required to make the grammar correct and is conspicuous in its absence is 'person.' It is literally dehumanizing language.

The world of your good old days is a sh*tty, stupid, boring place to everybody who matters in the one we live in now. Get with it or get used to losing because progress is undefeated.

Yes. No.  True.  

only white Protestant men matter u tool

Archived