somewhat funny little story

ylekram

my youngest son (8yo) just started to be interested in football. doesn't know a lot but knows famous players and most of the teams. he wants to play pee-wee this year. anyhow, we are out in the yard throwing the football around and he threw a really nice pass. I told him " you looked like joe willie right there", referring to his nice pass. so he asks me "dad,who is joe willie?" so I proceed to tell him about Namath and about how important he is to jets history. I then told him he is to the jets as tom brady is to the patriots. he looks at me and then says "did joe Namath cheat too?" I thought it was funny

my youngest son (8yo) just started to be interested in football. doesn't know a lot but knows famous players and most of the teams. he wants to play pee-wee this year. anyhow, we are out in the yard throwing the football around and he threw a really nice pass. I told him " you looked like joe willie right there", referring to his nice pass. so he asks me "dad,who is joe willie?" so I proceed to tell him about Namath and about how important he is to jets history. I then told him he is to the jets as tom brady is to the patriots. he looks at me and then says "did joe Namath cheat too?" I thought it was funny

That's awesome.

This is really cute.

Funny story.  Thanks for sharing,

Archived