Admit it. You like this song.

Jetsfan80

can we also talk about how the opening riff on that song is a blatant ripoff of "where the streets have no name?"

I honestly was thinking, wtf?  Another terrible cover...and then THAT SONG happened! 

MMJ - unreal.  Going to see them this summer when they come to St. Augustine. 

I honestly was thinking, wtf?  Another terrible cover...and then THAT SONG happened! 

I've seen MMJ probably 15 times in past 4 years (and 3 days ago at governors ball).......greatest american rock band of the 21st century

the new stuff sounded amazing!

Spring (among the living) was a highlight for me

actually doing a mini road trip for all the florida shows.....st augy, orlando, and miami.......driving from delray beach....heard the theatre in st augy is insane

I like this song. I liked it more when it came out 10 months ago and it wasn't overplayed. It's a great running song.

I'm going to see them at Boston Calling, amongst many other awesome bands.

In bigger music news, the new Of Monsters & Men is out today. So that's awesome.

What I have learned from these threads is that I do not want to be able to overhear Crazy Carl's headphones at the gym.  This and Nickelback, if I'm not mistaken?  Thankfully I can drown it out with Bad Brains and the like.

Take it back! I hate Nickelback! How dare you!

Archived