5 Interceptions In Practice Today......So Far

flgreen

Geno Smith is having a shaky first day at minicamp. Three INTs... (Two were in red zone) #nyj

In this red-zone period alone, Geno Smith has thrown two picks and Ryan Fitzpatrick has two. #Jets stunk in red zone last year.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geno Smith pass high for Decker. Intercepted and returned for a touchdown by Darrin Walls.

Just a bad pass from Geno. Put hands on his knees after it was picked.

Fitzpatrick really nice pass down the seam to Shaq Evans. It's early, but Fitzpatrick has made a couple impressive throws

Geno goes deep for Kerley. Ball too much outside and it falls incomplete.

Fitzpatrick goes deep down the seam to Kerley. Good defense and coverage by McDougle to break up the pass

Speaking of Rontez, he just intercepted Bryce Petty in seven-on-seven and returned it for a would-be TD

Geno Smith intercepted again. This time by Dexter McDougle in the end zone.

Smith pass was into coverage. McDougle grabbed it at its highest point.

Fitzpatrick then comes in and is intercepted himself. Bad pass that's jumped by Jaiquawn Jarrett. I think that's four INTs today by Jets QBs

McDougle, Walls, Rontez and Jarrett have picked Geno (x2), Fitzpatrick and Petty.

Here's what Brandon Marshall brings: Fitzpatrick throws jump ball in the end zone and Marshall rips it away for TD.

Can't make his up, Geno picked again. That's 3

Durrell Eskridge joins the pick-party. Jumps that last Geno pass and returns it for a TD. Five INTs by Jets QBs

So, Eskridge, Miles, McDougle, Walls, Jarrett have intercepted Geno (x3), Petty and Fitzpatrick. Two of Geno'a INTs in red zone.

Damn, don't really get how to do this twitter thing, but the same twitter guy talked about how Geno threw 3 picks and Fitz one earlier.

Haha.  Yeah.  I have trouble even reading the tweets from some of my computers.  I was just teasing.  It looks like Slater initially had Fitzpatrick down for two and then revised to one.  Maybe he didn't realize that Petty threw the other.  That's the thing with twitter.  It is great that it is so quick, but it isn't fact checked and in 3 years people are citing that Amari Cooper ran a 4.68 40.

Archived